Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games 6/3/21

First time in 39 years that the Foxes have made an FA Cup semi final.

Think Rodgers is making quite a few eat their words or at least reassess what they think of him.

Well in Brendan.

It feels as though the Villa Spurs game being a draw is on the horizon
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The funnest thing was the fuckers had themselves in the final when they seen the half time draw for the semis 😂😂😂

The filthy are going to be a disaster next season if it's a normal one, the expectation will be there, all being well the fans will be back and that side even with reinforcements is really going to struggle when it's business as usual and they're playing sides who have additional days rest and are at their usual levels

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Think Rodgers is making quite a few eat their words or at least reassess what they think of him.
    Me too, I'd be happy for him.
    Cant see anything other than the dopers winning a domestic treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Not me, the bloke's a bullshitter, he was incredibly lucky to get any points, never mind 3 in their second meeting with us, we comprehensively outplayed them despite how under strength we were, he has his players in every position diving all over the place, they're as bad as Villa and the filthy for it and the only reason they've kept getting results in their last few is because Ihenacho has come in because Maddison was out, he barely played Ihenacho, it has been one of those moments when a managers hand gets forced and they get lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Not me, the bloke's a bullshitter, he was incredibly lucky to get any points, never mind 3 in their second meeting with us, we comprehensively outplayed them despite how under strength we were, he has his players in every position diving all over the place, they're as bad as Villa and the filthy for it and the only reason they've kept getting results in their last few is because Ihenacho has come in because Maddison was out, he barely played Ihenacho, it has been one of those moments when a managers hand gets forced and they get lucky
    You know what they say," If you can't be good be lucky."

Leicester or Soton will have to score first to make it interesting. If they don't, i expect it to be a very long afternoon for them.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I won't change my opinion on how any of the sides were last season compared to this, there are 3 or 4 that have benefitted significantly from having big squads of experienced players, for me this season should have an asterix by it and we'll only be able to judge teams actual levels and whether or not they really have improved when its'' back to business as usual