Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3538394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Fulham (Match Thread)

It's a weird season that there is no doubt and Klopp will eventually turn it around as I trust him 100%. But for me, the two teams who have missed the fans the most are ourselves and Celtic as they are indeed the 12th man.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    For me - it’s not whether he can survive - it’s where he wants to or not.

I feel he will walk
    I think he may well do so

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I said last week I genuinely don't think he would take the job. Some say he'll jump at the chance but I don't see it.
    He definitely feels personal guilt over that Chelsea game. No way he would want to come in now and possibly tarnish his legacy if it went belly up.
    If hes meant to get the job it will happen one day in the future. Hes made a great start and I'm thrilled for him. Let's see and hope he continues it.
    Yup. I’m 100% certain that he’ll manage us one day, but the time would have to be right for him and us. He’d get a fair amount of leeway from the fans, but in this day and age, that probably wouldn’t last for long. I would hate to see him come here and fail.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Hi razorruddock
    Good to hear from you but it is unfair to criticise this forum when you have only made 34 posts in 12 years (according to the forum record) Maybe the substance you are looking could have been better seeded by more frequent posts from you .
    Look forward to hearing more from you soon.
    YNWA
    Your probably right I thought about that before I posted it but you know what I think it's unfair to criticise Klopp after everything he's done for the club/city and after the year he's had, so I don't care... for what it's worth with emotions high I just think a reality check is needed having read what I have on here and it's also worth noting nobody around Liverpool is even having that conversation.

I've been following this site a lot longer than the 12 years you've quoted, not much these days mind you, a lot of the best posters became disillusioned years ago and they all got off, culminating when loads on here wanted the king out. You didn't even need to post back then as you wouldn't have got a word in edge ways anyway, it was constantly buzzing full of true reds with superior knowledge and a complete love for the club, that it was hard trying to just keep up to date with threads, let alone contribute, I only created a username when it became mandatory in order to read it one time, as it was... a good read.

There's a lot going on in the world right now, especially in Jurgen's world, for a kick off the passing of his mother and the worst run in his and his clubs career happening on top of the whole shitstorm covid19 has brought, two things he loves the most... his football and his mum. He will be hurting badly, especially this home defeat record happening on his watch believe me. But the man brought belief, happiness and above all trophies back to this city and we waited a long time for that, for someone we could call our own here and the place he's become part of certainly doesn't want him going anywhere. I shouldn't even have to even say it but he's still the only man for this job, the fact I do shows how more and more hollow 'YNWA' is becoming.

Get behind him or take your bollocks to another club

Quote Originally Posted by trueandred View Post
    It's a weird season that there is no doubt and Klopp will eventually turn it around as I trust him 100%. But for me, the two teams who have missed the fans the most are ourselves and Celtic as they are indeed the 12th man.
    Nonsense.

How did it take us 30 years to win a title if the fans are that influential? On a one off European night yes I can't disagree but your argument doesn't stack up.

Celtic lost the league in Scotland because Stevie G has slowly and steadily improved the players and his squad over his 3 years, meanwhile Celtic arrogantly thought they didn't need to invest and re employed a dud manager 2 years ago who was never going to progress them to the heights that Brendan did.

Yes the fans make a difference but those Celtic fans boo there team also when things don't go there way.

Quote Originally Posted by crazydog View Post
    Nonsense.

How did it take us 30 years to win a title if the fans are that influential? On a one off European night yes I can't disagree but your argument doesn't stack up.

Celtic lost the league in Scotland because Stevie G has slowly and steadily improved the players and his squad over his 3 years, meanwhile Celtic arrogantly thought they didn't need to invest and re employed a dud manager 2 years ago who was never going to progress them to the heights that Brendan did.

Yes the fans make a difference but those Celtic fans boo there team also when things don't go there way.
    Good points.
    I see why people say the no fans is affecting us in particular but like you have said if the fans are so important why the 30 year wait? We've still had some very good teams in that time.
    Theres also the point about so many away wins though and some teams doing better like Utd and Everton who's fans can have a negative effect on the side. We'll find out next season when the equilibrium is reset.

Why do people suddenly start posting from nowhere when we're at are lowest points??

On top of that, I can't see anyone calling for klopp to go

So fuck off on yer high horse, don't come on here posting just because we've lost 6 at home in a row, for fuck sakes and slagging the mood of the forum off, due to how we're doing, where was you last season?

Get a fucking life

People are allowed to be pissed off at the way things are at the moment, it's not a crime, don't like it? don't fucking read any forums, because i'm telling you every single LFC forum won't exactly be a happy place right now, because you know fans actually give a shit.

Only post and slag the forum off when we're at the lowest point for a while. do just fuck off if you don't intend to post again until we lose another 6 at home and slag everyone off
    Last edited by Kev0909; 8th March 2021 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Why do people suddenly start posting from nowhere when we're at are lowest points??

On top of that, I can't see anyone calling for klopp to go

So fuck off on yer high horse, don't come on here posting just because we've lost 6 at home in a row, for fuck sakes and slagging the mood of the forum off, due to how we're doing, where was you last season?

Get a fucking life

People are allowed to be pissed off at the way things are at the moment, it's not a crime, don't like it? don't fucking read any forums, because i'm telling you every single LFC forum won't exactly be a happy place right now, because you know fans actually give a shit.

Only post and slag the forum off when we're at the lowest point for a while. do just fuck off if you don't intend to post again until we lose another 6 at home and slag everyone off
    I wish you'd fuck off !!!
    Only joking mate. That's football forums for you.

It does my but the way people come on here saying “get behind the team” and such.
    This is where you come to vent, to let off steam and say how you see it, good or bad.
    Not one of us would say the same stuff at the ground or even in a message likely to be read by anyone in the squad or manager.

Oh and you fuck off Ian and take that Kevative git with you.