Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Fulham (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    That's what happens when you cry wolf, when a foul actually occurs they ignore it.
    Not sure that is true doesnt stop all the other cheats in the league.

If we are all honest 99% of players dive/go to ground easily.

You will hear Dyche say his team are honest but its BS they dont get in the box often to get pens but they know how to win free kicks in dangerous areas for their big lumps to challenge for.

The pundits either need to call ALL players out or shut up about diving.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah get rid of a manager that won us the league.. are some people fucking serious on here??
    Yea mate they really are serious. This forum became a joke years ago. Came on here hoping i'd read some substance to understand what the fuck is going on, to get away from trends on twitter set by people from London to North Carolina. F**king telly clappers we've picked up since we've been showing class on the European/world stage the last few years. This club's based in L4, no-one wants this man to go anywhere, it's the country, it's press and knobheads who know the square root of fuck all about us or football that will ultimately lead to the departure of Klopp. Fuck off all of you and find another club to support, you don't know how we do things here.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Not sure that is true doesnt stop all the other cheats in the league.

If we are all honest 99% of players dive/go to ground easily.

You will hear Dyche say his team are honest but its BS they dont get in the box often to get pens but they know how to win free kicks in dangerous areas for their big lumps to challenge for.

The pundits either need to call ALL players out or shut up about diving.
    Ashley Young and Nani were two that would constantly go down without anyone touching them. When the referees got wise to it and stopped giving them free kicks, the diving suddenly stopped. How strange.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Then where do you play Curtis Jones??.. another player that has no real position. I like the idea of playing Jota in a 4..he gets a spare roll and can switch wide and allow the wide player to come inside..But you can't have Jones in the same 11.
    would mean one of them would end up in 2 in midfield.
    our best 3 in midfield as been Fabhino, Henderson and Wijnadlum. Not many goals in there but plenty of physical strength.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Then where do you play Curtis Jones??.. another player that has no real position. I like the idea of playing Jota in a 4..he gets a spare roll and can switch wide and allow the wide player to come inside..But you can't have Jones in the same 11.
    would mean one of them would end up in 2 in midfield.
    our best 3 in midfield as been Fabhino, Henderson and Wijnadlum. Not many goals in there but plenty of physical strength.
    Your last paragraph is a bit of an understatement.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Honestly we have really fucked up if Klopp goes. I can't contemplate it personally.. Anyway I don't want Gerrard has our manager..
    Agree on both counts. Life without Jurgen is unimaginable. Obviously it will happen one day, but let’s not be kicking the guy out of the door. And as for Stevie, he’s got a hell of a lot more to do before he’s ready for this job, and I’m pretty sure he knows it.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

He goes down plenty of times, and not always after he's been touched either.
    Sometimes he goes down with very little contact, but Grealish, Maddison, Barnes, Rashford, Shaw, Calvert-Lewin, Goofy, Kane etc etc etc, in fact, most players, the vast majority of players from most others teams go down or throw themselves to ground constantly, that Southampton lad who won the free they scored from included, Thiago tries to get back the right side of him, is overbalancing, puts his hand on their lads stomach momentarily just for balance and THAT's a free kick? Robbo's outstep makes the merest, slightest brush with Wellshit's and he throws himself to ground like he's been shot by a sniper in the stands and THAT's a fucking pen?

The vast majority of the time MO goes to ground he has been or is being fouled, unlike most of the diving twats in our league, he actually stays on his feet in a lot of instances they throw themselves to ground rolling around on the deck
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by razorruddock View Post
    Yea mate they really are serious. This forum became a joke years ago. Came on here hoping i'd read some substance to understand what the fuck is going on, to get away from trends on twitter set by people from London to North Carolina. F**king telly clappers we've picked up since we've been showing class on the European/world stage the last few years. This club's based in L4, no-one wants this man to go anywhere, it's the country, it's press and knobheads who know the square root of fuck all about us or football that will ultimately lead to the departure of Klopp. Fuck off all of you and find another club to support, you don't know how we do things here.
    yeah i was reading James Pearce twitter andsome of the comments replies are ridiculous. We have become Chelsea all of sudden. these fans forget we have been european/world and premier league champions in the last 2 seasons..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Ashley Young and Nani were two that would constantly go down without anyone touching them. When the referees got wise to it and stopped giving them free kicks, the diving suddenly stopped. How strange.
    Yeah but it doesnt seem to stop Vardy/Kane/Rashford from getting them.

Lets be right they go down as easily but nothing is said.

I mean Anthony Taylor has given 7 pens to United in 10 games and in all games between City v United he has given a peno.

Now apparently it was a peno today but those stats look "off" to me from the Altrincham fan !

Quote Originally Posted by razorruddock View Post
    Spot on boss you need to stay well clear of Twitter/Facebook its full of morons.

I mean you even here this crap from pundits who are supposed to know/understand the game.

Leicester won league next season 44 points Chelsea 50 points after winning it.

Im not going to justify this form since xmas its not good enough Klopp knows this and we do as well.