Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 343738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Fulham (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Then where do you play Curtis Jones??.. another player that has no real position. I like the idea of playing Jota in a 4..he gets a spare roll and can switch wide and allow the wide player to come inside..But you can't have Jones in the same 11.
    would mean one of them would end up in 2 in midfield.
    our best 3 in midfield as been Fabhino, Henderson and Wijnadlum. Not many goals in there but plenty of physical strength.
    LCM when he has a couple years more experience, Foden's a lot better than our Curtis, and he was introduced slowly over about 3 seasons I believe, Jones should be anywhere near regular first team football yet for me, he should be a 5 or 6 starts and a few from the bench player, we need genuine top class there as a more direct creative player like Ruiz he can learn and develop from and get his subs appearances giving 20 minutes rest to
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Don't think Jones would have had as many games under normal circumstances. Hes in purely because we are so low on numbers.
    I guess the plan would have been to drip feed him in, you are right about Foden. Hes different gravy. Probably the best young player in the world right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Spot on boss you need to stay well clear of Twitter/Facebook its full of morons.

I mean you even here this crap from pundits who are supposed to know/understand the game.

Leicester won league next season 44 points Chelsea 50 points after winning it.

Im not going to justify this form since xmas its not good enough Klopp knows this and we do as well.
    No-one can justify it, there are severe mitigating circumstances for it though, constantly being unable to field the same midfield and defence for even 2 games in a row is entirely unhelpful, not having recruited another commanding CB and CM who can play the switches, long diagonals and balls over the top that our play and so many of our players triggers for our playing at our best were dependent on is absolutely shocking, when you missing that from 2 CBs it makes things more difficult, when you're missing it from your 2 CBs and don't have a single midfielder fit either who can pay those passes, it is really fucking difficult to play consistently and anywhere near your best

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Agree on both counts. Life without Jurgen is unimaginable. Obviously it will happen one day, but let’s not be kicking the guy out of the door. And as for Stevie, he’s got a hell of a lot more to do before he’s ready for this job, and I’m pretty sure he knows it.
    I said last week I genuinely don't think he would take the job. Some say he'll jump at the chance but I don't see it.
    He definitely feels personal guilt over that Chelsea game. No way he would want to come in now and possibly tarnish his legacy if it went belly up.
    If hes meant to get the job it will happen one day in the future. Hes made a great start and I'm thrilled for him. Let's see and hope he continues it.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Don't think Jones would have had as many games under normal circumstances. Hes in purely because we are so low on numbers.
    I guess the plan would have been to drip feed him in, you are right about Foden. Hes different gravy. Probably the best young player in the world right now.
    Haaland says hello Tees 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Haaland says hello Tees 🤣
    Different leagues. Dont get me wrong Haaland looks the business but thats a shit league. Then again they all are.

I said last week I genuinely don't think he would take the job. Some say he'll jump at the chance but I don't see it.
    He definitely feels personal guilt over that Chelsea game. No way he would want to come in now and possibly tarnish his legacy if it went belly up.
    If hes meant to get the job it will happen one day in the future. Hes made a great start and I'm thrilled for him. Let's see and hope he continues it.
    If we had a decent defence in that season, the Chelsea game wouldn't have mattered. We wouldn't have needed 3 or 4 goals just to win a game.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Yep, sadly, Foden is an absolutely exceptional talent, I might be more generous if I gave a fuck about the national team, but I don't, if I were Trent and Hendo, after the treatment we've received this season, I'd tell them to stick their Euros and that I wanted to concentrate on getting properly rested and being able to play a full pre-season for my club to make every effort to ensure we were back at our very highest levels and able to take any ability of VAR to affect the outcome of our games out of their hands having had my rest after this ridiculous season, and if my agent didn't like it, I'd sack the cunt

I wouldn't play for England on humanitarian grounds anyway, England does NOT represent my values at all or anything like decent values, so why would I want to ever represent them (were it the case i was an exceptional footballer they definitely wanted to)

Quote Originally Posted by razorruddock View Post
    Yea mate they really are serious. This forum became a joke years ago. Came on here hoping i'd read some substance to understand what the fuck is going on, to get away from trends on twitter set by people from London to North Carolina. F**king telly clappers we've picked up since we've been showing class on the European/world stage the last few years. This club's based in L4, no-one wants this man to go anywhere, it's the country, it's press and knobheads who know the square root of fuck all about us or football that will ultimately lead to the departure of Klopp. Fuck off all of you and find another club to support, you don't know how we do things here.
    Hi razorruddock
    Good to hear from you but it is unfair to criticise this forum when you have only made 34 posts in 12 years (according to the forum record) Maybe the substance you are looking could have been better seeded by more frequent posts from you .
    Look forward to hearing more from you soon.
    YNWA

It's pretty fair to say that were someone to invent a time machine and go back 40 years and take Murdoch out, the filthy would still be scratching around for their first title in 57 years, the UK media, all pundits and commentators, the Premier League, the FA and refs association wouldn't have this persistent 'Anyone but Liverpool' bias and the instilled "When United do well we all do well" bullshit, that is actually a direct quote from former Premier League CEO Scudamore when he held that position, and world politics and the world in general would be a far FAR better and safer place for everyone