Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your team v RB Leipzig (2nd leg)

Your team v RB Leipzig (2nd leg)

Really hope this provides some chance to hit a mini-reset for a few lads. International break in a few games time can hopefully do the same. We are hard to watch right now.

.......................Alisson

Trent........Phillips......Kabak...Tsimikas

..............Fabinho..........Keita

.......Mane.........Jones........Jota

........................Salah

Won't be what Klopp will do but hey. Tempted to have Thiago in as it's Europe, tempted to have Tsimikas in to give Robertson a match off and offer something different.

Nice to go into a match with a cushion given the recent form.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Really hope this provides some chance to hit a mini-reset for a few lads. International break in a few games time can hopefully do the same. We are hard to watch right now.

.......................Alisson

Trent........Phillips......Kabak...Tsimikas

..............Fabinho..........Keita

.......Mane.........Jones........Jota

........................Salah

Won't be what Klopp will do but hey. Tempted to have Thiago in as it's Europe, tempted to have Tsimikas in to give Robertson a match off and offer something different.

Nice to go into a match with a cushion given the recent form.
    Wouldn't argue with team you have gone for Sid.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Munnings

Barney-McGrew Pugh Pugh Cuthbert

Dibble Captain Flack(c) Grubb

Minton Platt Mayor

Alisson
    Trent
    Robbo
    Kabak
    Fabinho
    Thiago
    Gini
    Jones
    Mane
    Jota
    Salah

Anyone advocating Keita starting against Leipzig must be crazy. He was as shit as hes ever been today. And thats pretty much all the time. A handful or less good games in 3 seasons. I'm failing to see why he should be in this side at all, at any time let alone when the chips are down.
    Midfield did nothing more without Thiago in it so in a CL game I'd rather see him in.
    We need solidity in there not powder puffs, if Leipzig have any sense at all they will come at us with everything they've got.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Alisson

Trent Kabak Fabinho Robertson

Thiago Wijanldum Jones

Salah Jota Mane
    Yep your team for sure Legs, have a feeling, might be wrong, Naglesman will start with 2 up, possibly Polsen (spell) and that quick lad who cam on and cause our defence some issues in the last 10 of the first leg

I could be tempted by a 4231

Alisson

Trent Kabak Fabinho Robertson

Gini Thiago

Oxlade Jota Mane

Mo

Although, our lower press concentrated in and just past their midfield, blocking their defences lines to play out using our front 3 to set traps worked very well against them last time out
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A fantastic opportunity to enjoy a game and get ourselves a win and put ourselves in the quarter finals

Great for our lads to play in a competition without corrupt officiating too and as a fan watching where what you know and understand are fouls are fouls and what aren't, aren't

We get 2 penalties in our last 2 games if they're in the Champions League

Just feels like a huge opportunity for the players to go out and perform, a level playing field after the crap we get every single Prem game must be a huge boost

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    A fantastic opportunity to enjoy a game and get ourselves a win and put ourselves in the quarter finals

Great for our lads to play in a competition without corrupt officiating too and as a fan watching where what you know and understand are fouls are fouls and what aren't, aren't

We get 2 penalties in our last 2 games if they're in the Champions League

Just feels like a huge opportunity for the players to go out and perform, a level playing field after the crap we get every single Prem game must be a huge boost
    I hope you're right. Maybe we will see a difference? Different comp, different goal to aim for and like you say maybe a boost not playing a league game.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I hope you're right. Maybe we will see a difference? Different comp, different goal to aim for and like you say maybe a boost not playing a league game.
    Playing on a level playing field must be a massive lift, what's a foul is a foul, teams aren't allowed to grapple and man handle and persistently hold and drag Mo Mane Bobby Jota or any other player, it you make a foul and it's given, our lads aren't thinking "Here we fucking go again" as they surely can't help but think in Prem games, it's just a foul and if our lads are fouled, they get the foul, it's a normal game of football for a fucking change in which they can apply themselves with everything they have to get the result without any of the bullshit they're subjected to week in week out in the Prem

It must surely be a lift and a huge breath of fresh air and I'm certain all our lads are really looking forward to playing a normal game of football on a level playing field

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I've a really bad feeling about the outcome of this match.
    Let's just say I'll be watching from behind the sofa with plenty of alcohol at hand !!