Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stevie G

Stevie G

Congratulations on achieving a league title in Scotland!
    Certified glory hunter

Next Liverpool manager in the making.
    Looking forward to seeing him leading the team next season.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Next Liverpool manager in the making.
    Looking forward to seeing him leading the team next season.
    really hope I'm wrong but Gerrard being the next manager, at anytime, concerns me. Can see it being Souness Mk. 2

A great achievement for Stevie personally. Celtic should've walked the league but they would rather spend money on Disco lights than improve their squad.

Somit to smile about at least!

Good to see gerrard doing well, plus I prefer rangers to celtic.

I've never bought into the Celtic Rangers thing but nominally I'd go for Celtic. I'm delighted for Stevie to get a league title after so much frustration. He carried us for years and looking back on it he was truly world class.

Great to see, Miller had some great posts about their exploits over the season.

Played 32 - Won 28 - Drew 4 - Lost 0

20 points ahead of Celtic
    +26 goal difference on Celtic

Scoring 77 - 9 goals conceded = +68 gd

Salvia Prague in the last 16 of the Sid cup - a decent campaign so far and hopefully they've sobered up since securing the title. Tavernier a doubt for that game.

Good progression from his days with the youth teams at Melwood.

"The Liverpool fans don't want me to be the manager," Gerrard, 40, told ITV.

"They want Jurgen Klopp to continue to be the Liverpool manager - and I'm totally with all of them.

"We shouldn't talk about this. We have one of the best managers leading our club at the minute. I love him.

"I've got a job here. I don't think it's helpful to talk about this and I hope Jurgen stays at Liverpool for many years."

"Liverpool is my club," he added. "I had a great journey. Is it a dream for me to one day be the Liverpool manager? Yes, it is, but not yet and who's to say I'll ever be good enough?"
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    "The Liverpool fans don't want me to be the manager," Gerrard, 40, told ITV.

"They want Jurgen Klopp to continue to be the Liverpool manager - and I'm totally with all of them.

"We shouldn't talk about this. We have one of the best managers leading our club at the minute. I love him.

"I've got a job here. I don't think it's helpful to talk about this and I hope Jurgen stays at Liverpool for many years."

"Liverpool is my club," he added. "I had a great journey. Is it a dream for me to one day be the Liverpool manager? Yes, it is, but not yet and who's to say I'll ever be good enough?"
    I loved it when he said "Our club"

Pure undiluted class - because that is just what he is!