Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joachim Low to leave German national team after euros in 2021

Joachim Low to leave German national team after euros in 2021

Just saw the story there on sky sports that he’s asked to have his contract which had been due to run another year to be cancelled this summer after the Euros.
    Not really the news to bring a bit of calm to our current situation. Almost seems like the whole fucking world is in this!! What are the chances they come in for Jurgen.
    Last edited by eggy81; 9th March 2021 at 11:38 AM.

My current thoughts are that Jurgen has already stated his desire to leave in the summer. It's the only reason I can think of for the arse falling out of the team. Those players are no longer running through brick walls for their boss
    IPTV Anyone?

He probably know's he's got the best out of this team, and with players getting older, doesn't want to be the man to "freshen things" or whatever.

He's gone surprised if he's still here next season.

Klopp will be here next season I just dont see him walking out on us.

He could even do next season then take the Germany job as the corrupt world cup is Dec 2022.

Agree Legs, whilst it wouldn't completely shock me I don't see him walking without trying to put this right.

I want him to stay mate, just can't think of another reason for the massive drop off in effort, drive and commitment? These lads were scoring late winners for fun for 3 years, now we can't score from open play at Anfield for a period long enough to grow a Jurgen beard.

I painted a wall and set someone up on IPTV during the Fulham game - it's difficult to watch how far they have fallen in a short period.
    IPTV Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
    I want him to stay mate, just can't think of another reason for the massive drop off in effort, drive and commitment? These lads were scoring late winners for fun for 3 years, now we can't score from open play at Anfield for a period long enough to grow a Jurgen beard.

I painted a wall and set someone up on IPTV during the Fulham game - it's difficult to watch how far they have fallen in a short period.
    Its hard to say why we have fallen completely off a cliff.

There are a number of reasons you can look at 1.injuries 2.found out 3.gone stale 4.effort 5.over 20 CB partners cant help.

Number 5 seems the least of our concerns but we need to score 2 to win at least now we cant grind out a 1-0 win.

Germany might give the job to the U21 manager whoever that is.

International football is for 3rd rate or past their sell by date managers imo.

Klopp/Mourinho will probably manage Germany/Portugal at some stage but not yet.

Been through all them 5 myself mate, they play a part, for sure ... Jurgen has been the defining factor since he joined.

Hopefully the European Cup will be a nice distraction tomorrow!
    IPTV Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
    Been through all them 5 myself mate, they play a part, for sure ... Jurgen has been the defining factor since he joined.

Hopefully the European Cup will be a nice distraction tomorrow!
    I think we will go through a normal 1-0 home defeat sounds good to me 🤣

I’ll take that right now 🙈