Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joachim Low to leave German national team after euros in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I think we will go through a normal 1-0 home defeat sounds good to me 🤣
    Lucky number 7 eh?

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
    I want him to stay mate, just can't think of another reason for the massive drop off in effort, drive and commitment? These lads were scoring late winners for fun for 3 years, now we can't score from open play at Anfield for a period long enough to grow a Jurgen beard.

I painted a wall and set someone up on IPTV during the Fulham game - it's difficult to watch how far they have fallen in a short period.
    I'm the same as you with regards to watching the game. Just potter about doing odds n sods or sorting kids out. Its lost its interest factor. The games are dull.

Klopp: "I will not be available as a potential coach for the German team. I have three years left at LFC don't I? It's simple. You sign a contract and you stick to that contract. I stuck to contracts at Mainz and Dortmund."
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Klopp: "I will not be available as a potential coach for the German team. I have three years left at LFC don't I? It's simple. You sign a contract and you stick to that contract. I stuck to contracts at Mainz and Dortmund."
    God love him... He is our man, we don't want anyone else. YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Good to hear that. Let’s get on with it now.

Indeed. Close thread. Boom.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'm the same as you with regards to watching the game. Just potter about doing odds n sods or sorting kids out. Its lost its interest factor. The games are dull.
    40 years of watching has taken it's toll i think! I remember my dad telling me a few years back that you get to a stage when you're looking for the players to drag you along rather than us as fans being the ones to scream them onwards. He reckons it just comes with age.

VAR has taken a lot from the game for me as well, too often you lose your shit and then have to sit back down and feel like a bit of a bell
    IPTV Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Indeed. Close thread. Boom.
    Glad to hear him say that and made up he's staying. But if it ain't him leaving the players definitely need to take a look at themselves and put an end to these atrocious performances we've been seeing.
    IPTV Anyone?

I don't believe anything people say in football anymore, but as it's klopp it's given me more confidence that it's the truth.

Still needs to turn this shitshow around mind, may have no choice if it carry's onto next season.

they wasn't slow to sack kenny, yes Klopps done a lot for us, but you know, do you trust FSG?

One thing is for sure, if he turns it around and we win the title again next season, after this season he deserves a statue no doubt about it, it's very rare you can turn something like this around
    Last edited by Kev0909; 9th March 2021 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I don't believe anything people say in football anymore, but as it's klopp it's given me more confidence that it's the truth.

Still needs to turn this shitshow around mind, may have no choice if it carry's onto next season.

they wasn't slow to sack kenny, yes Klopps done a lot for us, but you know, do you trust FSG?
    I trust them to be too tight to want to pay him off if it came to it!