Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: Non LFC Cl Ro16 2and legs

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Kante looking very good out there
    Miles better than Fab, passing miles better, covers the length and breadth of the pitch barely ever getting caught out of position, Carra's living in fantasy land claiming Fab's the best No6 in the league, Hendo's miles better, so is Kante, so is N'Didi, so is Gini, so is McTominay, so is Fenandinho, so is Rodri, all far better with the ball, at reading the game and positionally
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Miles better than Fab, passing miles better, covers the length and breadth of the pitch barely ever getting caught out of position, Carra's living in fantasy land claiming Fab's the best No6 in the league, Hendo's miles better, so is Kante, so is N'Didi, so is Gini, so is McTominay, all far better with the ball, at reading the game and positionally
    Kante isn't in McTominays class...

Kante looking very good out there
    Like I said in match thread, our midfield is a joke compared to other clubs

You never stop your personal agenda against Fabhino do you nineteenx?. you have always got to be proven right.. When clearly you are wrong when it comes to Fabhino...
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Miles better than Fab, passing miles better, covers the length and breadth of the pitch barely ever getting caught out of position, Carra's living in fantasy land claiming Fab's the best No6 in the league, Hendo's miles better, so is Kante, so is N'Didi, so is Gini, so is McTominay, so is Fenandinho, so is Rodri, all far better with the ball, at reading the game and positionally
    Go to bed. Have a night off.

Kante isn't in McTominays class...
    I really loathe the filthy, but McTominay is a very good player as are Shaw and Rashford, that goofy twat and Pogbra are massively overrated, the other 3 are far better Prem players

Fabinho is excellent

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You never stop your personal agenda against Fabhino do you nineteenx?. you have always got to be proven right.. When clearly you are wrong when it comes to Fabhino...
    Just an honest assessment of where he ranks in the league compared to other No6's, I'm not infected with this "he's the best player ever because he took Henderson's place" affliction

Hendersons best postion is a second midfielder. hes much better going forward..And i like the idea of him being able to run to the right and get crosses in.. he wont be able to do that from a DM role.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Fabinho Gini Hendo/Keita

Excellent midfield

Better than chelsea ManU Arsenal Spurs West Ham Leicester