Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 252829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Wolves v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Probably still need a top CB, CM, CF, guess we will need a replacement for either salah/mane too.

Depending on how VVD & gomez recover, and how kabak does for rest of season.
    Id sign Kabak and another CB.

As harsh as it sounds Matip will have to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Where did he play v West Brom? On the Kop?
    Who got bummed (although fouled in my opinion) for West Brom's equaliser?

Who made a stupid foul for Burnley to win 1-0 (Hendo not playing)
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Them stats don't tell the whole story, besides fabinho is more of a defensive minded player.

Wonder how much henderson has the ball compared to fabinho?? the amount of side passes and backwards in a game, must be the most in the leagues history.

replace him with fernandes, you're laughing, him being our best midfielder in this team says it all really.

Like I said going forward, Henderson fabinho -new signing who is actually good going forward and can create/score sometimes, thiago can rotate or maybe he becomes that player, who knows.

Henderson is an excellent midfielder..He can drop in and play with the DM but hes also excellent going forward. so his best position is a second midfielder..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Id sign Kabak and another CB.

As harsh as it sounds Matip will have to go.
    I'd give Phillips a go before Kabak.

VVd
    NEW.CB
    Gomez
    Phillips

Having another HG player in there means we can move the Ox on.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Henderson is an excellent midfielder..He can drop in and play with the DM but hes also excellent going forward. so his best position is a second midfielder..
    Yet our record with him at No6 last season, leading, organising, reading it exceptionally well and knowing when and when not to press and not to leave your player in the areas Fab does was P15 W15

Hendo isn't as good without Gini, those 2 have a great understanding, Gini isn't as good without Hendo either, Fab's not as good without Hendo and Gini

He only did what I slate him for twice tonight, but it's still twice too often for me, he did it 4 or 5 times first half v Leipzig giving them 4v3 or 5v4 between our midfield and defence and second half Gini and Thiago were dropping into No6 to cover him and it stopped

To me a No6 needs to be a No6, he organises and leads the press so when he goes forward someone else covers him, as Henderson does, or plays strictly at No6 and doesn't need the help if he can't do that

Not one single creative forward pass from Fab tonight in the entire match either
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 16th March 2021 at 12:26 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

ZZZZ..i dont know exact amount of games Fabinho started last season. BUT we did pretty well with him in the 11
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yet our record with him at No6 last season, leading, organising, reading it exceptionally well and knowing when and when not to press and not to leave your player in the areas Fab does was P15 W15
    Our midfield is still better as a whole with him as an 8 though.

Who’d have thought dick ‘ead was an ethnic minority. You live and learn.

Not saying Henderson is shit btw just the midfield could be a lot better in general, I think klopp and the rest of us hoped thiago would be that player, still could be needs time, still think he'll turn out good.

Do feel we need that matchwinner from midfield though, we don't have many... and noone on the bench really...

So when the front 3 aren't firing like this season, this is what happens i believe salah is still top scorer though which says alot about the others.

I thought maybe the problem was just with Firmino but it's the midfield too.