Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I can't believe an ex pro would come out with something like that.Totally out of order. In any case, he's lucky he still has a job after his spitting escapade a couple of years back.
    Unfortunately there are many people that have/are getting away with much worse, whilst some others are currently getting 'cancelled' for much less.

I can't believe an ex pro would come out with something like that.Totally out of order. In any case, he's lucky he still has a job after his spitting escapade a couple of years back.
    He's desperately trying to be Mr Sky, the only loyalty Carra ever had to anyone was to himself, I find him embarrassing and annoying and wish Sky had sacked him to be honest
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think there's a solution to the Fab issue, we have 3 weeks between games now, buy a cattle prod, play several games 11 v 11 put Fab at CM and put a player on the opposite side occupying that position for transition that opposition teams do and have LCM and RCM both high press ahead of him and every time he leaves that player when he shouldn't boooooom zap the fucker, THEN we'll have some fucking player if we can knock that out of him

You usually get half a dozen on a matchday thread. According to a couple on a recent matchday thread, Kabak is rubbish and will never be good enough. In time, they may be correct, but certainly not after a couple of games.
    In fairness to Carragher he did give him 20 seconds before he decided to put the boot in it was disgraceful.

Would Neville have done that to a young United defender who has been at the club 2 weeks ? No chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's desperately trying to be Mr Sky, the only loyalty Carra ever had to anyone was to himself, I find him embarrassing and annoying and wish Sky had sacked him to be honest
    I agree mate he is a complete joke when we were winning he was popping the beers out getting “rotted”.

This season his mask has slipped he has been embarrassing to be honest and I can’t stand listening to him.

It comes to something when Hinchcliffe/Goodman have both been ok in our last few games....one ex bitter/City and the other ex Wolves last night.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I agree mate he is a complete joke when we were winning he was popping the beers out getting “rotted”.

This season his mask has slipped he has been embarrassing to be honest and I can’t stand listening to him.

It comes to something when Hinchcliffe/Goodman have both been ok in our last few games....one ex bitter/City and the other ex Wolves last night.
    Absolutely, they say being a bitter never leaves you

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    In fairness to Carragher he did give him 20 seconds before he decided to put the boot in it was disgraceful.

Would Neville have done that to a young United defender who has been at the club 2 weeks ? No chance.
    I thought both kabak and Phillips showed promise. A few misplaced passes can be forgiven. Phillips in particular appears to be very good and agile and powerful with his headers. Can't recall the exact game but saw him diving backwards in our penalty area to head the ball forwards and out of danger - it was very impressive.

Still think Macmanaman is the worst ex red, cannot stand listening to him.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I thought both kabak and Phillips showed promise. A few misplaced passes can be forgiven. Phillips in particular appears to be very good and agile and powerful with his headers. Can't recall the exact game but saw him diving backwards in our penalty area to head the ball forwards and out of danger - it was very impressive.
    The Derby he put the boot in after 20 seconds ...then he misjudged a ball after 8 mins due to the wind and slaughtered him ALL game.

Tyler was the one before kick off mumbling some rubbish about can you train for windy conditions Jamie ?! Bloody tools the pair of em.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Still think Macmanaman is the worst ex red, cannot stand listening to him.
    I don't mind him too much, he did absolutely royally piss me off in the Southampton game, when Walker-Peters running back after Mane caught his leg coming back in his natural stride of running bringing him to ground, no pen for us, every single instance I have seen of that clumsy accidental foul by a player this season, in the Premier League and in the Champions and Europa league has been a penalty, every single one, MacManaman was acting as a corrupt officials apologist "Oh that's just a coming together"

It is a coming together, but every single other instance has been a foul, M'Bappe, Greizman twice, Pogba, Martial in the recent game v City, there are several more, the exact same clumsy accidental foul, and they've all been pens except for us