Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Everyone hates the 12.30 kick off, 8pm Is alot better.
    Yep those lunchtime KO’s are shit for atmosphere - fans mainly half asleep and crazy for folk travelling from Liverpool to London etc but this season to be honest it makes no difference.

They could surely have made it 3pm but still better than playing Sunday I guess.

He has a fair point 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    He has a fair point 😂😂😂
    He does and again the first comment is the wages you earn id do blah blah.

Its the same if a rich person has mental health issues some brain dead moron will say what you got to be stressed about all that MONEY you have.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He does and again the first comment is the wages you earn id do blah blah.

Its the same if a rich person has mental health issues some brain dead moron will say what you got to be stressed about all that MONEY you have.
    Yep, everyone has their own thresholds for stress and traumas that can make them mentally ill, I discovered mine's very high and a lot of people's is very very low through some group CBT sessions. The reason some people were there and what had incapacitated them revealed just how low so many people's is, but they can't help that, some of it could be the result of upbringing I guess, if you're not pandered to and molly coddled and told to pick yourself up and try again every time you fall down, you'll probably be more resilient

It also offers an insight into why mental health is spiraling out of control as fast as a pandemic handled by Johnson, it's escalating more each year as the environment people with low thresholds have to deal with gets increasingly hostile each year
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Bump for Skyebo
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Bump for Skyebo
    Thanks Justme. I said i didn't know what i was doing, i've already commented on it lol.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Alisson, Fabinho, Thiago, Milner, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Kabak, Robertson, Phillips, Alexander-Arnold.

Why the **** has Klopp selected Firmino? I like him, but he's been dire as of late, whilst Jota has been on fire recently.

Another baffling decision from the gaffer.

Old age gets to us all Skyebo been 2 weeks since a game it seems like forever

anyway the 11
    Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Kabak, Robertson, Fabinho, Thiago, Milner, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Wijnaldum, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Jota, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, R. Williams

Any news on Ben Davis?? seems weird signed got injured and not heard of him since
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Alisson, Fabinho, Thiago, Milner, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Kabak, Robertson, Phillips, Alexander-Arnold.

Why the **** has Klopp selected Firmino? I like him, but he's been dire as of late, whilst Jota has been on fire recently.

Another baffling decision from the gaffer.
    Seems like an odd decision given jotas form. I would have went with jota.

The only reason I could try to justify is that maybe it's too many games in a short space of time for him after his injury?