Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Arsenal

Your team v Arsenal

This match is ages away - hopefully the break will do us good and perhaps disrupt the rhythm of a slightly resurgent Arsenal.

........................Alisson

Trent........Phillips......Kabak...Robertson

.......................Fabinho

................Thiago..........Wijnaldum

.....Salah...........Jota........Mane
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

................................Alisson
    Alexander-Arnold Phillips Kabak Robertson
    ............Jones Fabinho Wijnaldum
    ............Salah Diogo Mane.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Insidious if you have a spare moment or 3. could you do a thread on fixtures remaining for teams challenging for top 4?(minus Man-city)I had a look at Leicesters they got horrible fixtures.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Insidious if you have a spare moment or 3. could you do a thread on fixtures remaining for teams challenging for top 4?(minus Man-city)I had a look at Leicesters they got horrible fixtures.
    Absolutely - I debated making a "run-in" thread but wasn't sure if there was an appetite for it - but I see no harm - I have a free slot here so I'll make it now.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Absolutely - I debated making a "run-in" thread but wasn't sure if there was an appetite for it - but I see no harm - I have a free slot here so I'll make it now.
    Can you change ours to all away games, we can't win at home at the moment.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

We could try playing all home games in Budapest we do ok there 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    We could try playing all home games in Budapest we do ok there ��
    That'll do me.

I have a better idea.

Find an owner that isn’t driven by profit.

This lot have killed us - from where we were summer 2019 to now.

Pitiful

I'll reserve judgement until we get injury updates in the next 3 weeks, oh sod it, of those I expect to be available by then

Alisson

Trent Phillips Kabak Robertson

Thiago Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Jota Mane

We'll get bummed by Arsenal if Fab starts and Hendo's not fit, it was another of Fab's rushes of blood to charge to a player leaving their player for transition free between midfield and defence that was the source of their opener in the 3-1 earlier in the season

For us to see the best of Thiago I think we need him to have a run of games with Hendo and Gini, with Hendo orchestrating and organising the press and players movement and triggers to get our automation back on track and some consistency and security in what we do in midfield and in the movement and timing of runs and timing of their delivery from our full backs. Thiago could quite obviously benefit from having another midfielder in there who can make the play in a different more direct style also

Not a popular opinion I know, but I've never been one to put being popular before what I believe is right
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I fancy Arsenal to give us a bumming anyway to be honest. They looked confident against Spurs even after going behind and they can score goals unlike Wolves.

We look a shambles in truth - anyone who can stomach it - try watching last nights game again,