Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Arsenal

What we have now is 3 weeks to work on all the automation of movement and chain reaction movement, to certain types of balls and situations, so I'm expecting us to beat Arsenal and win most of our remaining games

It is a completely rare opportunity for Jurgen and the staff to do this work, and they'd do well to study footage from last season when it was at its height and consult the players with relevant clips and find out what works best for them, which elements of it they felt enabled them to play at their highest levels

It's also a unique chance to study that automation and analyse which elements of it will work best against and in exploiting the weaknesses of all the sides we have left to play and to put work into all those things and be able to draw up plans of how we're going to go about not just beating Arsenal, but winning all our remaining games this season and finish top four and bring home Ooh ooh Seeeveeeeen
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

This match has now been confirmed for the Saturday, correct?

Just wondering how many of you would pick the side (injuries permitting, cross all fingers for a smooth international break) with a view to starting the same line-up against Real Madrid?

Or would some of you rotate a bit?

It really depends on who's fit. We could have 6 midfielders fit or 3 the way our season has went. Hopefully both Phillips and Kabak stay fit and have the next 3 weeks to play practice matches to form a very unlikely successful partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It really depends on who's fit. We could have 6 midfielders fit or 3 the way our season has went. Hopefully both Phillips and Kabak stay fit and have the next 3 weeks to play practice matches to form a very unlikely successful partnership.
    Kabak will probably be selected for Turkey ?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Kabak will probably be selected for Turkey ?
    I think Jurgen has all players passports safely locked up in his house safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I think Jurgen has all players passports safely locked up in his house safe.
    Given the amount of footballer's/manager's houses that get burgled, the above is no guarantee of safety.

Kick off moved to 8pm on the Saturday

Well, that's really fucking helpful isn't it, every hour of recovery time between games counts, twats should have moved it to 1230
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    This match has now been confirmed for the Saturday, correct?

Just wondering how many of you would pick the side (injuries permitting, cross all fingers for a smooth international break) with a view to starting the same line-up against Real Madrid?

Or would some of you rotate a bit?
    It's a good question . I wouldn't have the cajones to make the call in Klopp's shoes. If pushed I would rest a few - I know it might sound crazy but for me the CL is the best route to save this season and much of next.

EDIT:I see the FA have given us the latest slot on the Saturday... What a group they are - well done guys you must feel so proud FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Kick off moved to 8pm on the Saturday

Well, that's really fucking helpful isn't it, every hour of recovery time between games counts, twats should have moved it to 1230
    Dont think Sky could do that as 12.30 is a BT slot.

3pm is earliest Sky could do it but take your point 8pm is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Dont think Sky could do that as 12.30 is a BT slot.

3pm is earliest Sky could do it but take your point 8pm is annoying.
    Everyone hates the 12.30 kick off, 8pm Is alot better.