Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Business end - those challenging for Top Four + fixtures.

It is about other teams, we are 6th and need others to drop points. I think we need to win every game to do it, something I cant see happening.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    It is about other teams, we are 6th and need others to drop points. I think we need to win every game to do it, something I cant see happening.
    That is going to happen as Chelsea have to play both West Ham and Leicester yet.

I think if we won 6 out of 7 we’d do it but I wouldn’t be putting a bet on us doing that.

If we didn’t make it I would like to see West Ham in the CL just for a laugh they would get destroyed and the media love em which will make it even better.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    That is going to happen as Chelsea have to play both West Ham and Leicester yet.

I think if we won 6 out of 7 we’d do it but I wouldn’t be putting a bet on us doing that.

If we didn’t make it I would like to see West Ham in the CL just for a laugh they would get destroyed and the media love em which will make it even better.
    Even with those three playing eachother we will still need them to drop points elsewhere. West Hams fixtures are favourable. Chelsea have the CL to think of now and I said on Sunday I think Leicester might bottle it but it would be very surprising to see them drop out. I think we are fighting for 4th with 2 others. It just seems a big ask and I definitely don't see us winning 4 or 5 of 7 let alone 6.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Even with those three playing eachother we will still need them to drop points elsewhere. West Hams fixtures are favourable. Chelsea have the CL to think of now and I said on Sunday I think Leicester might bottle it but it would be very surprising to see them drop out. I think we are fighting for 4th with 2 others. It just seems a big ask and I definitely don't see us winning 4 or 5 of 7 let alone 6.
    Oh I agree I’m not confident either mate I just think that it will be a lower points total than normal.

West Ham have Newcastle/Burnley away they won’t be easy games and the pressure will start to increase soon as the line gets closer.

If pushed I would say it will be Chelsea and Leicester in 3rd/4th but you never know.