Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Quarter Finals Who do we want?

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    You asking?
    Things are harder (ooh-er missus) than usual. With that being the case you've got to take what you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    You asking?
    Oooh you are saucy..

Still outdoor sports are allowed from March 29th - so you can hold on to your rod and go fishing for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oooh you are saucy..

Still outdoor sports are allowed from March 29th - so you can hold on to your rod and go fishing for real.
    I know Justin may currently be a lonely sole, but give him time and he'll get back on his perch, especially if he stays clear of Tinder. Nobody wants to be catfished.

He may think he's a minnow when it comes to being able to net a tasty catch, but as long as he hasn't developed a lockdown induced mullet, and he puts himself out there, he'll be brill. He's a right ray of sunshine is our Justin, so if he can tear himself away from standing in front of the bass bin all night, I'm sure he'll reel in a stunner, well at least someone a notch or two above say Nicola Sturgeon or an old trout, who come to think of it could well be one and the same.

Should he get lucky, and If he can can control his chub before he gets back to her plaice who knows what could happen? He could have landed a right sort who at the very least might let him indulge in some 'fingerfish', and if he's lucky she could be a swallower who will really rock his world.

Then again I could be completely wrong, in which case I've just been talking a load of pollocks. If so, maybe I/we should stop carping on about Justin's 'exploits'.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I know Justin may currently be a lonely sole, but give him time and he'll get back on his perch, especially if he stays clear of Tinder. Nobody wants to be catfished.

He may think he's a minnow when it comes to being able to net a tasty catch, but as long as he hasn't developed a lockdown induced mullet, and he puts himself out there, he'll be brill. He's a right ray of sunshine is our Justin, so if he can tear himself away from standing in front of the bass bin all night, I'm sure he'll reel in a stunner, well at least someone a notch or two above say Nicola Sturgeon or an old trout, who come to think of it could well be one and the same.

Should he get lucky, and If he can can control his chub before he gets back to her plaice who knows what could happen? He could have landed a right sort who at the very least might let him indulge in some 'fingerfish', and if he's lucky she could be a swallower who will really rock his world.

Then again I could be completely wrong, in which case I've just been talking a load of pollocks. If so, maybe I/we should stop carping on about Justin's 'exploits'.
    Hahahaha, very good Noods....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

I always felt that our Jurgen looks like a U-boat captain.. up periscope.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Bugger me you must be bored stiff.
    Ooooooooooh errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fnarrrr fnarrrrrr kersnip kersnip I KNEW Steveo was like that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ooooooooooh errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fnarrrr fnarrrrrr kersnip kersnip I KNEW Steveo was like that
    Bumming abounds on this forum!