Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70

Thread: Quarter Finals Who do we want?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,140
    Hahahaha

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    31,923
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    You asking?
    Things are harder (ooh-er missus) than usual. With that being the case you've got to take what you can get.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,958
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    You asking?
    Oooh you are saucy..

    Still outdoor sports are allowed from March 29th - so you can hold on to your rod and go fishing for real.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    31,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oooh you are saucy..

    Still outdoor sports are allowed from March 29th - so you can hold on to your rod and go fishing for real.
    I know Justin may currently be a lonely sole, but give him time and he'll get back on his perch, especially if he stays clear of Tinder. Nobody wants to be catfished.

    He may think he's a minnow when it comes to being able to net a tasty catch, but as long as he hasn't developed a lockdown induced mullet, and he puts himself out there, he'll be brill. He's a right ray of sunshine is our Justin, so if he can tear himself away from standing in front of the bass bin all night, I'm sure he'll reel in a stunner, well at least someone a notch or two above say Nicola Sturgeon or an old trout, who come to think of it could well be one and the same.

    Should he get lucky, and If he can can control his chub before he gets back to her plaice who knows what could happen? He could have landed a right sort who at the very least might let him indulge in some 'fingerfish', and if he's lucky she could be a swallower who will really rock his world.

    Then again I could be completely wrong, in which case I've just been talking a load of pollocks. If so, maybe I/we should stop carping on about Justin's 'exploits'.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,958

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muineachán
    Posts
    9,219
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I know Justin may currently be a lonely sole, but give him time and he'll get back on his perch, especially if he stays clear of Tinder. Nobody wants to be catfished.

    He may think he's a minnow when it comes to being able to net a tasty catch, but as long as he hasn't developed a lockdown induced mullet, and he puts himself out there, he'll be brill. He's a right ray of sunshine is our Justin, so if he can tear himself away from standing in front of the bass bin all night, I'm sure he'll reel in a stunner, well at least someone a notch or two above say Nicola Sturgeon or an old trout, who come to think of it could well be one and the same.

    Should he get lucky, and If he can can control his chub before he gets back to her plaice who knows what could happen? He could have landed a right sort who at the very least might let him indulge in some 'fingerfish', and if he's lucky she could be a swallower who will really rock his world.

    Then again I could be completely wrong, in which case I've just been talking a load of pollocks. If so, maybe I/we should stop carping on about Justin's 'exploits'.
    Hahahaha, very good Noods....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,958
    I always felt that our Jurgen looks like a U-boat captain.. up periscope.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,958

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Bugger me you must be bored stiff.
    Ooooooooooh errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fnarrrr fnarrrrrr kersnip kersnip I KNEW Steveo was like that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  10. #50
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ooooooooooh errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fnarrrr fnarrrrrr kersnip kersnip I KNEW Steveo was like that
    Bumming abounds on this forum!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th March 2021, 10:41 PM
  2. Carabao Cup quarter-finals draw LIVE
    By Liverpool Echo in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st October 2020, 07:20 PM
  3. C.L. predictions quarter finals - second legs
    By CCTV in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17th April 2019, 11:22 PM
  4. C.L. Predictions - Quarter finals first legs
    By CCTV in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10th April 2019, 10:30 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •