Mohamed Salah has been named Liverpool's Standard Chartered Men's Player of the Month for February.
The Egyptian wins the award for the third consecutive month as he edged out Curtis Jones and Trent Alexander-Arnold in the latest fan poll.*
Salah started all six of the Reds' fixtures in February and was on the scoresheet three times, taking his overall tally for the campaign to a team-high 24.**
He netted a penalty against Manchester City at Anfield before firing in a brilliant finish to open the scoring away at Leicester City.*
The No.11 then delivered an all-important breakthrough in the first leg of Liverpool's Champions League last-16 tie with RB Leipzig.*
Watch: Mo Salah on third successive POTM award
After being presented with the accolade at the AXA Training Centre, Salah told Liverpoolfc.com: "It's a nice feeling to be winning it again.
"It's a good feeling and I'm happy about our last results, so hopefully we can just keep winning.*
“It's tough for all of us because of the situation we have been through and our position in the Premier League, but I believe it's going to be better. In the Champions League we are doing good.*
“I don't want to just talk about my season because we play as a team, so I'd say it's a tough season for all of us and we just need to carry on and try to win games.
“I just want to say thank you very much for voting for me. We're going to give our 100 per cent to win the next few games and hopefully we can do that and do good also in the Champions League.”
Standard Chartered Player of the Month 2020-21
February: Mohamed Salah
January:*Mohamed Salah
December:*Mohamed Salah
November:*Diogo Jota
October:*Diogo Jota
September:*Sadio Mane

More...