Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: International Break

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Schick sent off for Czech. Couldn't see much in it, I think the welsh player suckered him there.
    Gives them a chance

Will they take it?

This game is going to be niggly now. Both teams know that Belgium is going to win the group, so both really need to win this, although Czech might try and shut up shop now with ten men.

Danny Mills is now going on about "fairness" (he's a Man City fan/ex player) because with UEFA's new proposed CL rules, we would be a team given one of the wildcards, and as such we are being used as the example as to why these new changes would be a bad thing.

I wonder if Mills would be saying the same if his club wasn't state run and were at serious risk of missing out on the CL?

Does that mean that for example like this season if we finished outside the top four we would get a wild card based on past performances? Maybe if a team has never won it ever (like man city) they don't get a wild card. is that it?

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Does that mean that for example like this season if we finished outside the top four we would get a wild card based on past performances? Maybe if a team has never won it ever (like man city) they don't get a wild card. is that it?
    Exactly that.

Gini has scored the Nether Regions 4th

Gibraltar 0-4 Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Gini has scored the Nether Regions 4th

Gibraltar 0-4 Dutch
    Another player who could do with saving up some of their International goals for us, though unlike someone such as Jota, I'm sure he no longer gives a toss, and probably hasn't since Barcelona first started fluttering their eyelashes at him, much like what happened with Reina and that same **** of a club.

This very poor Wales team making hard work of this. Ten men of Czech look the better team on balance.

As for Danny Mills, I don’t need to know what the discussion is, I just know whatever his opinion is, I completely disagree.

The man is a complete moron.

Apparently Danny Mills just said "football is losing its purity"!!!!! x many

Danny, you've just won the award for the most hypocritical/self unaware statement ever uttered on TalkS**t , and believe me there have been some 'whoppers' trotted out on there over the years.