Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Weekend Other Games

what fucks me off about these so called good managers ie Rodgers.. His team like many others. seem fecking in capable of passing the ball to each other..something simple like this..you should drill your players to pass and move the ball. even under pressure..But his sides set out to drop off then counter. no sodding use if you cant control the game is it.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

a lot of people raving about pochettino and it seems he cant manage PSG to a league title. Hes won nothing has a manager so far.

I see that freak Atwell is refereeing us this evening.. Expect non existence free kicks to be given. another bent official

City pass the ball into the Leicester net.
    Leicester 0-2 City

Good.

This text was just posted on the Biased Broadcasting Crud's match thread, and is a classic example of why Man City and any of their recent fans are a bunch a self unaware, plastic ****s:-

"A Man City win will officially dethrone Liverpool today. Liverpool may need to start their 30 year wait for another title from today."

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    This text was just posted on the Biased Broadcasting Crud's match thread, and is a classic example of why Man City and any of their recent fans are a bunch a self unaware, plastic ****s:-

"A Man City win will officially dethrone Liverpool today. Liverpool may need to start their 30 year wait for another title from today."
    They wish. It will be a different story next season.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Brenny's big time bottlers getting done
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    They wish. It will be a different story next season.
    It absolutely will, the media coverage of all events in this season of attrition has been sickening, fawning over City who haven't been brilliant, but have been consistent largely as a result of barely having more than one or two injuries at any given time and having a vastly superior squad to any other side in the league with which to fight that war of attrition
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Amarty tangles with KDB who goes down clutching his head a few seconds AFTER the clash.

I'd book any player who does that. It's an attempt to get a player booked/sent off. The incident I always remember is when Gary Mac was pointing out something to the ref and despite his arm being no where near Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's face, the latter clutched his face (i can't remember if he went to ground) trying to make out Gary Mac had hit him!

Chelsea players are notorious for play acting. Drogba was the worse.. he use to jump high and backwards like a star fish and fall over under the defender. Hazzard fell over under zero contact .