Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Nat Philips

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I wish you'd rest your bias
    I didn't pick who got POTY that was people without bias, except a long standing ABL bias and he won that ahead of De Bruyne who had 13 goals and 20 assists, because some people at least appreciate the value and importance of different types of players in their different positions and they believed that Captain Fantastic Hendo's performances at DM were of greater value than De Bruyne's at AM
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Jesus christ nineteenx he played mostly as DM. hows he gonna score tons of goals from that position
    Thank you, that's the point I have been making about Hendo and Fab for that matter all morning, they play at fucking DM for fucks sake, if you look at Hendo's numbers against the league's other leading DMs, his numbers are better, that's it, they are the players we should be comparing Hendo to, not De Bruyne, Fernandes, Grealish etc

hold on a second so every time henderson as scored goals hes always been in the DM roll? OK
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

No, he got it because he was the captain, if it was just down to contribution, the front 3, van dijk and Alisson would all have got more votes. But you keep wearing your Henderson specs. Incidentally, have you ever seen him have a bad game yet ?
    I've seen him have average games, just as I've seen several of our other players have average games from time to time, I have not seen him have a good, average or bad game in which he has made a very basic error through poor game intelligence and gifted the opposition a goal through it since he failed to stop Kane taking a free kick quickly that allowed Spurs to score about 3 or 4 seasons back AND, I cunted him right off for that AND he hasn't let that happen again, I see Fab making really poor decision in numerous games a season, sometimes we get away with it, sometimes our other players bail him out, others the opposition score and he doesn't learn, he keeps doing it

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    hold on a second so every time henderson as scored goals hes always been in the DM roll? OK
    I mentioned that when Henderson signed,we had Lucas playing in DM role, he was operating further forward with Gerrard, but he chose not to respond to it. Selective viewing.

I mentioned that when Henderson signed,we had Lucas playing in DM role, he was operating further forward with Gerrard, but he chose not to respond to it. Selective viewing.
    yeah and he played on the right a few times under Kenny.. And yes Fabhino apart from playing has a makeshift centre back all his career hes played in the DM with us. (maybe once in the right back position) but thats about it.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Give it up 19...

In just 20 games at DM in 2013/14 Gerrard scored 11 goals with 8 assists...!!! a better return from 20 games at DM than Henderson has ever managed across an entire season in his career.

Please stop trying to tell us that black is white and that day is night.

it's good that you rate Hendo but doing him no favours by trying to belittle Gerrard.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stev...s=&trainer_id=

Snippet

Played as...---------------games---------goals ----------Assists
    Defensive Midfield----------20-------------11--------------8
    Central Midfield-------------17-------------3----------------7
    Attacking Midfield ----------2---------------0---------------1
    Last edited by Steveo; 21st May 2021 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Give it up 19...

In just 20 games at DM in 2013/14 Gerrard scored 11 goals with 8 assists...!!! a better return from 20 games at DM than Henderson has ever managed across an entire season in his career.
    They were fucking penalties and free kicks and assists from free kicks and corners you muppet

Check his fucking Premier League stats from that season

Goals 13 Penalties scored 10 direct free kicks scored 2 headed goals 1 his only goal from fucking open play was a header from a rare corner taken by someone else, it's right there in his Premier League stats in black and white you muppet and I'm not belittling Gerrard I am pointing out the facts of what he delivered from open play that season

Here you fucking go, click the link, select 13-14 season

https://www.premierleague.com/players/1575/Steven-Gerrard/stats?co=1&se=22
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 21st May 2021 at 01:36 PM.

Seriously - go get some help fella... Boy do you need it.

How many Free kicks has Hendo scored again? Any idea why he doesn't take penalties 19..? Just scratching my head here..

16 assists too - I imagine they were all goal kicks and then Suarez beat 10 men and scored... hahaaaa