Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Nat Philips

Maybe the club should ensure Henderson stays fit for all next season. That way we will win 4 trophies, the grand national and TT Races lol. That is of course, if he manages to keep his place when others sign on.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    If Gerrard had played for Klopp - you could increase those numbers easily. Played 20 games at DM in 2013/14 too.
    And scored one goal from open play and got 2 assists from open play and his goal was a header from a rare corner taken by someone other than him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It won us the Champions League and Premier League you muppet, and Hendo absolutely was never going to let the Premier League title slip
    Yes of course they were both down to Henderson, nothing to do with signing Alisson or Van Dijk. Funny how we never won anything with Henderson as captain before those two came.

I'm not comparing them as player, I'm making the point that only morons compare apples with oranges rather than comparing apples with apples and attacking midfielder like Gerrad, De Bruyne, Fernandes are always going to score more goals and get more assists because they are attacking midfielders they are frequently a lot closer to goal, they often take penalties, free kicks and corners

Comparing Henderson playing at DM for 3 seasons with Stevie playing as an attacking mid for 3 seasons is just stupid, and but for taking penalties and free kicks, in Stevies 20 games at DM he was no more productive than Hendo and less productive than Hendo in our Premier League winning season in that position

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Yes of course they were both down to Henderson, nothing to do with signing Alisson or Van Dijk. Funny how we never won anything with Henderson as captain before those two came.
    Yet Hendo got POTY for his instrumental role in our Premier League winning season, I rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    He seems to neglect Fabinho played huge rolls in us winning both the champions league and the premier league..
    He even questions Gerrards roll in the season we nearly won the league. from my recollection that was one Gerrards best seasons.
    The season before like most of the team he wasn't at his best(still way better than the others) He made one error in the Chelsea game. And i still think that moron Mignolet didnt help. he could have least tried to run out and close the space.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    He seems to neglect Fabinho played huge rolls in us winning both the champions league and the premier league..
    He even questions Gerrards roll in the season we nearly won the league. from my recollection that was one Gerrards best seasons.
    The season before like most of the team he wasn't at his best(still way better than the others) He made one error in the Chelsea game. And i still think that moron Mignolet didnt help. he could have least tried to run out and close the space.
    It wasn't Stevie's best season, only managed a solitary goal from open play 10 coming from pens, 2 from direct free kicks, only managed 2 assists from open play, the others coming from free kicks and corners

Anyway, it doesn't matter, the point I was making is, compare players to other players in their position in the same league, in his position in the Premier League, Henderson was by far the best No6 and he won POTY for it, that's it, simple, logical, reasoned comparison

Yet Hendo got POTY for his instrumental role in our Premier League winning season, I rest my case
    I wish you'd rest your bias

No, he got it because he was the captain, if it was just down to contribution, the front 3, van dijk and Alisson would all have got more votes. But you keep wearing your Henderson specs. Incidentally, have you ever seen him have a bad game yet ?

Jesus christ nineteenx he played mostly as DM. hows he gonna score tons of goals from that position
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century