Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Madrid v Liverpool (CL Match Thread)

That wax simply unbelievably bad. We need to start moving. We aren’t getting around the pitch. Performance littered with hesitation and second guessing ourselves has lead us to a point where we can’t pass 10 yards and our players have tunnel vision when the are in the ball. Need to get aggressive now and blow off the nerves.

Klopp has been decimated tactically this first half. Six and has targeted our right, has focused on switch play and Klopp has not been able to counter.

Klopp has one way of winning, high throttle, suffocating football. The team seem unwilling or incapable of doing it. Players can't run at defender any more.

kabak showing why we shouldnt make his loan permanent.

trent being shown why he aint going to the euros. fuckin embarrassing his antics in midweek after being dropped. sorry but waistcoat gaz is having the last laugh.

keita should be sold.

the front 3 is DONE.

salad showing why he has always been mentally weak. offers fuck all other than 6 yrd chances against shit opposition.

Arguably the worst half of football I've ever seen us play. It eclipses any of the shite we've served up this season.

Absolutely shocking from 1 to 11.

No one is in credit after that half.

Fucking Jurgen wants to run the fucking riot act.

We are lucky to be only two down.

Obviously an away goal changes things but we need to get near their goal first.

Perhaps pundits will calm down about how good the EPL is and tonight going on about how Ramos/Varane so they are weak at the back, completely forgetting we are without our main CBs.

Gini has been as bad as Keita as well we have Fabinho only in midfield.

Can't argue with the scoreline, albeit that should have been a free to us and a possible red card for their lad, they've been the better side.

Only halftime, need a goal or 2 second half

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Thanks mate...every time mine froze they scored...
    That makes it slightly less likely that it's my internet connection/dodgy wifi card and/or router that is the issue.

You can understand why the wont give Wijnadlum a longer contract hes piss poor against technically against good sides..He looks like he cant trap a bag of cement.. He will get mullard in Spain. Our midfield is fucking shocking.. Keita can go before i care. im glad he was dragged off.. The rest have been just hasbad.. really arrogant approach.. lack of actual skill . i dont usually get annoyed of late. But this performance is totally unnaceptable
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Can't argue with the scoreline, albeit that should have been a free to us and a possible red card for their lad, they've been the better side.

Only halftime, need a goal or 2 second half
    The only argument on the score is how is it not 3 to Real? Kabak - No penalty?

I would look at this as a big opportunity to now nick an away goal and try not to concede.

Then hope we can beat this team at Anfield - which looks very doubtful at this moment in time

We've been awful, I thought our front 3 would be pressing making sure they couldn't play out that easy or with the time and space we've allowed them to, or more in that area just between their midfield and defence trying to block the lines for them to play out and getting to Kroos quickly when he's dropped in there

I'm shocked by how poor we've been, I thought we'd be setting traps, blocking lines and one of the mids or full backs looking to rob the player their pass out of midfield was to to then feed the forwards

Jota's been quality in the League and against lesser opposition in the Champions League, but his lack of quality in his link play in our set up so far has shown very badly so far this game

Still, over to Jurgen to work his half time magic, or rather sort this shit out, we need to score the next goal

Real have been superb, our being so poor has helped them, but they've played with more intensity and far better pressing than I've seen them do before
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”