Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Aston Villa

Your team v Aston Villa

Bit of a sickener against Real Madrid. Could have lived with the 2-1 loss. Very mixed feelings about what I'd want to play - so few of them played to anything resembling their best.

........................Alisson

Trent........Phillips......Kabak...Robertson

................Thiago......Fabinho

...Shaqiri.............Firmino...........Jota

.............................Salah

I don't think Klopp will pick anything like that for the record. We'll likely see 4-3-3 with most of the usual suspects.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I would go on with Neco William at right back.. Had enough of TAA attitude.
    I would drop Mane and Play Jota there and bring in Jones to play along Thiago and Fabinho. So looks like Firmino in the 11.
    Ps what was that back heal trick he did with 2 minutes to go?? we were losing and the moron had to show off

Sorry i maybe a bit slating of the players right now. But back heals and lack of intellect is rife at the moment.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Alisson
    Trent Phillips Kabak Tsimikas
    Thiago Fabinho Wijnaldum
    Salah Firmino Jota

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Alisson
    Trent Phillips Kabak Tsimikas
    Thiago Fabinho Wijnaldum
    Salah Firmino Jota
    That's a good shout on Tsimikas.

If we can't rotate Robertson in a match lying between two legs of a Champion's League quarter-final, then when can we?

A few of the players look physically wrecked, Robertson and Mane in particular. Tsimikas is an international with champions league experience so this is just the type of game for him to show that he belongs at the club

The ones giving us no chance in the return leg don't know what we are capable of.

Alisson Trent Phillips Kabak Robertson Jones Fabinho Wijnaldum Salah Firmino Mane.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    The ones giving us no chance in the return leg don't know what we are capable of.

Alisson Trent Phillips Kabak Robertson Jones Fabinho Wijnaldum Salah Firmino Mane.
    Your stuck in last season / recent history WITH fans

Look at are home record of late... but you never know

Worrying performance considering it's champions league and a lot of players looked half arsed and let real madrid play

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Your stuck in last season / recent history WITH fans

Look at are home record of late... but you never know

Worrying performance considering it's champions league and a lot of players looked half arsed and let real madrid play
    We've had no fans for 12 months but were near at the top at christmas. Our form since then hasn't been good enough, we all know that, but each game is different. If the right Liverpool show up i expect us to go through.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

We are capable of winning 2-0 I dont think anyone would dispute that.

I mean you never know im fairly optimistic usually but I just cant see us keeping a clean sheet.

If it is 0-0 or we are 1-0 up at HT then it is a different ball game but last night they picked us off at will.

Alot has been said about Klopp not adapting which might be the case for some league games but against the best you need to attack and not be a sitting duck.

We've had no fans for 12 months but were near at the top at christmas. Our form since then hasn't been good enough, we all know that, but each game is different. If the right Liverpool show up i expect us to go through.
    Yes on about champions league come backs of the past, we've done many of em, but with fans with normally very good form at home, which neither we have, plus without VVD and half the team underperforming even allison half the goals he'd of saved last season, mane would of scored half of the chances he's missed etc etc

Was hoping champions league would be different than in the league, but we looked less arsed last night than we did against arsenal ???