Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Aston Villa (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Our finishing has fallen away to amateurish levels. To be converting at a rate of 0.9 is absolutely inexcusable.

I don’t agree with Jurgen, I believe the squad does need major surgery. We need goals and creativity from midfield and a couple of forwards with good (not average) chance conversion rates.
    We can easily raise £100m plus from transfers and if FSG want to continue to increase the value of their asset, they need to invest in it.
    Agreed - To be fair to Klopp though - he cannot come out and say he thinks the squad needs major surgery at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    do you shine his dick? what’s it got to do with you?

i mean to me you’re cuntboy but that’s just me.
    strange little person ,but there are meds that will help your ups and downs emotionally
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Just looking elsewhere online about our game. Apparently Jota was onside. The turd off an official took the line from the bottom of Jotas sleeve.. i know its all pie in the sky. BUT the goal was given to begin with. there was sod all evidence to prove it was an incorrect call. Just the VAR pig decided he wouldnt give it. Stinks of bias. its happened numerous times to us this season and will continue in that matter for next season as well.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Just looking elsewhere online about our game. Apparently Jota was onside. The turd off an official took the line from the bottom of Jotas sleeve.. i know its all pie in the sky. BUT the goal was given to begin with. there was sod all evidence to prove it was an incorrect call. Just the VAR pig decided he wouldnt give it. Stinks of bias. its happened numerous times to us this season and will continue in that matter for next season as well.
    I thought that's where the lines are supposed to drawn from, the end of the sleeve. Not sure what would happen if one player had a long sleeve and one had a sleeveless top though.

VAR for offsides has been so poor. Same with the wolves goal on Friday night and so many other examples.

Not sure about the bias though. Just think it's a very poor implementation of it. It's very flawed.
    If it takes them more than 60secs to make a decision the on field decision should stand. But linesmen aren't even flagging offside anymore cos they know they have VAR.

I am with Justme on this they took 2 seconds to decide Son was onside against us and yesterday they looked for 2 minutes and kept checking and checking.

The game against Leicester is now looking like a robbery with VAR they are the team we are most likely to catch.

The rules need to be set for offsides on FEET only forget everything else that way its the same for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    strange little person ,but there are meds that will help your ups and downs emotionally
    talking from experience obviously

Trent on social media “are you not entertained” I really wasn’t with your performance till the goal. Needs to focus on getting back to what he is capable of doing and not dick shining himself like with a solitary moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Trent on social media “are you not entertained” I really wasn’t with your performance till the goal. Needs to focus on getting back to what he is capable of doing and not dick shining himself like with a solitary moment.
    Needs to get his head out of the clouds. He was diabolical defensively again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Me too. I thought he had a poor game.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Me too. I thought he had a poor game.
    Poor defensively but great winger and decent shot on him