Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2023242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Aston Villa (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    I know and I have said that myself. We had a lot of 1 nils last 2 years.
    Maybe it's all the doom and gloom lately that we all have to find some bit negativity 😊
    I thought we did ok - especially early on first half. Should have got a couple of goals ahead.

We do need to look at how poor our shots to goal ratio is. Who is coaching them?

Check Firmino’s wicked slice for the goal wrongly ruled out. I mean if he misses that - which he almost does, he is in Keita territory.

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    maybe going forward if we keep trent, he comes central and shoots from now on as he has the power.

create from the RW position with a skilled dribbler like neto.

either move salad centre or re-think personnel.

mane has had his day here. DONE.
    Good win today. SALAD scored again.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yep SALAD popped it in the ONION bag after Trezeguet LETTUCE off the hook with the ball off the post.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think he means that game alone. You're surely not suggesting he played well?
    Give the lad some credit, scored a brilliant winner, never gave up, yes he miscued a few passes and attempted switches, he actually defended very well a fair few times today when it was absolutely crucial that he did
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I thought we did ok - especially early on first half. Should have got a couple of goals ahead.

We do need to look at how poor our shots to goal ratio is. Who is coaching them?

Check Firmino’s wicked slice for the goal wrongly ruled out. I mean if he misses that - which he almost does, he is in Keita territory.
    I actually thought we were better in the 1st half, even though we scored 2 in the 2nd. I thought we looked loose a lot of misplaced passes 2nd half.

yes! great isn’t it!

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    yes! great isn’t it!
    Why do you call our best inside right forward. we have probably ever had "salad"?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Why do you call our best inside right forward. we have probably ever had "salad"?
    do you shine his dick? what’s it got to do with you?

i mean to me you’re cuntboy but that’s just me.

Apart from hos goal, which he took well, Mo Salah had a really poor game today. Continually misplaced passes, especially to Trent. And that miss.

Our finishing has fallen away to amateurish levels. To be converting at a rate of 0.9 is absolutely inexcusable.

I don’t agree with Jurgen, I believe the squad does need major surgery. We need goals and creativity from midfield and a couple of forwards with good (not average) chance conversion rates.
    We can easily raise £100m plus from transfers and if FSG want to continue to increase the value of their asset, they need to invest in it.