Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Real Madrid (Quarter-final, 2nd leg)

We should play a recording of the fans singig YNWA after the Barca win in place of the original prior to kick off so the lads remember who they are and who they play for

We should have been doing that all season in their absence as it was incredible
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Milner starts.

So does Mane.

Alisson

Trent Phillips Kabak Robertson

Milner Fabinho Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

Come on Liverpool, you've been here before, you've overcome far greater odds than this before, yes with the incredible Anfield crowd, but YOU did it, tonight is the night for YOU to do it again, get the win 2-0 or 3-0
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I like the 11, heres hoping it reaps the dividend we all want tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I like the 11, heres hoping it reaps the dividend we all want tonight.
    What makes you happy with that team?

I'd of started that in the away leg, not when we need goals, but there's not many options I suppose.

Milner is in there for leadership, and to cover Trent, and to make sure the midfield gets about Kroos. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Milner reducer early doors. That too is why Bobby is in for Jota. Jota didn't lay a glove on him really, that's not his game, but Bobby will be all over him like a cheap suit.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Milner is in there for leadership, and to cover Trent, and to make sure the midfield gets about Kroos. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Milner reducer early doors. That too is why Bobby is in for Jota. Jota didn't lay a glove on him really, that's not his game, but Bobby will be all over him like a cheap suit.
    That should of happened in the first leg, I can't see us not concedign and scoring 3+ with that team...

Only need to score 2 if we don’t concede but I take your point

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Only need to score 2 if we don’t concede but I take your point
    Hence not conceding......... I mean honestly do you see that happening ?

This cautious team, which is more hard working should of started imo (first leg), but I didn't think Kroos and co would be given all the time on the ball whatever team was out there..

Is salah going to score 3?? Is mane going to actually perform not league 1 standard?

Is bobby going to score 2+?

Milner?
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th April 2021 at 07:57 PM.

Only chance is 2-0. 1-0 at half time then the longer it goes into the game the more nerves will kick non for them.
    Can’t see it though, there was such a gulf between the teams in the first leg