Missy Bo Kearns has been voted Liverpool FC Women’s Standard Chartered Player of the Month for March.
It marks another triumph for the young midfielder after also heading the fans’ combined vote for January and February.
The Scouser, who turns 20 on Wednesday, has had another impressive month – registering assists against Crystal Palace and Coventry United before getting on the scoresheet herself against Blackburn Rovers.
It has helped interim manager Amber Whiteley’s side put up an unbeaten run, which now stands at six games.

After collecting the prize, Kearns told Liverpoolfc.com: “It’s great to win the award again. When I won the previous one, the plan was to keep kicking on – and that’s what I’ve tried to do. Hopefully it shows that the fans can see all the hard work I’m putting in.
“Thanks to my teammates, the staff and to Standard Chartered for supporting the award.
“When you’re an attacking midfielder, I think it’s goals and assists that people notice, so hopefully I’ve managed that. Amber said to me that I’d been involved in four of the seven goals in the month, so that was good to hear.”
A graduate from the LFC Academy, the 2020-2021 season has seen Kearns firmly establish herself within the LFC Women team, with the player herself recognising her own development.

She added: “I think this has been a breakthrough year for me, going from being one of the younger players to being someone who plays a lot more regularly.
“Now we want to finish the season strong in the league to lay foundations for next season. The FA Cup game at Leicester, who won the title, next week will give us a chance to measure our development.”

More...