Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Real Madrid (CL Match Thread)

Mo Salah is not world class. Even if he wins all the golden boots in the world. Poor first touch and not a good finisher. He scored tons of goals because of the amount of chances we created under Klopp. Also due to his pace he scored a lot when teams werent playing low block against us. 2017-2018 season.

He is a good player that is why he plays football. But never ever ever ever world class.

Even if he scores 4 goals in this second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigsy View Post
    Real Madrid have been very conservative and like most of the season our finishing is costing us dear. Forget VVD injury, our finishing has cost us everything this season.
    It has so far Pigsy, without a doubt, in practically every game we've lost or dropped points in we've had absolutely glorious early chances to take the lead and wasted them, Mane a couple of times, but above every other player by a distance Mo has been THE main culprit, he scores that early chances after 2 and a half minutes tonight and we probably put a couple of our other great chances away and Real are chasing the game desperately needing a goal

BUT

We can change that in the second half of this game, we've played superbly so far bar the finishing, let's just stick one away before the hour mark second half and get the win 2-0 or 3-0 here tonight

Second half imminent, come the fuck on Liverpool, let's fucking do this
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Mane having a very good game. Milner superb in the middle. The whole midfield jas worked hard and plaued well. We should at least have been 1 up.

We are playing with 10 due to Firmino. Klopp o Klopp your love for that piece of shit.

Of course he is world class he scores a goal pretty much every 135 mins !

He has scored against pretty much all the big sides and in a CL final.

He misses some so what id rather he was here than elsewhere.

this front 3 demonstrating why it is finished.

happily sell 2/3 to bring in fresh faces.

the coward that is mo fuckin salad.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Of course he is world class he scores a goal pretty much every 135 mins !

He has scored against pretty much all the big sides and in a CL final.

He misses some so what id rather he was here than elsewhere.
    if you think a guy who can’t dribble, can’t control a ball is world class you need to see a shrink.

Here we go, second half imminent, come the fuck on Liverpool, intensity intensity intensity, and be absolutely mercilessly clinical this half, get yourselves 3 or 4 goals this half Liverpool
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I’m extremely critical at times, but calling mo a coward, or not world class is a bit of a stretch

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    if you think a guy who can’t dribble, can’t control a ball is world class you need to see a shrink.
    Yeah ok

Oh here we go with the fickle idiots slagging off Salah...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"