Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2124252627282930313233343536373841 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Real Madrid (CL Match Thread)

I can't believe I'm rooting for PSG to go on and win this thing.

They're all a repulsive odious foursome of a semi-finals pairings.
    But I supposed them I hate the least of them four.

And maybe the 'Mbappe-to-Liverpool' delusional LFC fans get one step closer to their wish if he finally wins the CL with PSG and has nothing left to win with them, so he can finallly fulfill his dream of going to play for a Europa League bound team (maybe?) with tons of issues that likely wouldn't even get addressed in this transfer window.

Fuck it all to hell.
    This season can't end soon enough.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Need to sort out our lack of goals in the summer, the difference between tonight and Barcelona?

We took our early chance. In such an important game, when we need everyone to be at their best, Mo was found wanting. Missed a clear hat trick tonight. Alisson and the defence did their bit but the forwards were appalling again.

Can't fault the effort. If FSG want to the club to challenge enough of the under investment. 4 strong signings needed

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Klopp got it right tactically on the night by playing Milner. But he nullified it by playing his son. Then his subs fiether destroyed it.

I am so pissed with Klopp. He can resign tonight.
    Don’t be daft.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

I think Chelsea beat them over 2 legs.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haha.
    Fuck off home will you.
    I am at home. Lol. Klopp has lost the plot. Only a fresh new pack and a raucous Anfield will prolong the inevitable. He is not a tactical wizard. He is all heart and adrenaline and man management. On emotion alone i think a Manager can go 3-5 then it is about tactics or world class players.

Van Dijk will come back and all our problems wil be solved for s while. Managerd have sussed out Klopp.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Phillips was excellent tonight. He played some really smart passes tonight. He's been excellent ever since he's come in.
    he got caught out at least 3 times..hes terrible on the floor.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Phillips was excellent tonight. He played some really smart passes tonight. He's been excellent ever since he's come in.
    Yup, he and Kabak had a brainfart each over the 90. Can't say they are the ones who see us going out.
    Of course having VVD would be preferable

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    in all truth we've hung on for too long. It went stake now its just gone off completely.
    Really scratching my head on Mane. If he wants away he's going about it the wrong way but maybe like Firmino he's peaked and we have had his best.
    Covid must have really affected him. Cos it's not just a bit of a dip, he's been shit since October and getting worse.

I'm praying that like Trent (who appears to be getting back to higher levels) that it's just taking it out of him and he'll get back to what he was.

Cos at the moment he shouldn't be anywhere near the first 11.

If we had taken just half of the decent opportunities we had tonight, nobody would be talking about Klopp. It was the players that let us down, most notably the front three
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!