Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Real Madrid (CL Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    the fucker is always found wanting in the big games:

final 17/18 : cries off when he cuda stayed on and get the shoulder looked at

barca away: misses an open nets

world club cup: non existent

all man utd / the ev away games : none existent

atletico away and home: cost us the tie

he is a coward and a pretty average footballer. i’d bite the hand of anyone stupid enough to offer us £100m for him.
    Behave Manc boy, nobody here is taken in by you, you're a Manc, Mancs are notoriously thick bastards who overrate themselves drastically and astonishingly think they're clever, I used to work with Mancs, thick bastards the lot of them, absolutely thick as pigshit
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We've always had average owners compared to others nothing knew, I mean torres and gerrard had to play with Jay spearing For fuck sake, saw something earlier about the 4-0 win over real in 2009

even Dossena scored that day.

Good starting 11 (Ryan babel aside)

but dossena, ngog and spearing n martin kelly on the bench LOL

but torres and GERRARD was clinical
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th April 2021 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    If we had taken just half of the decent opportunities we had tonight, nobody would be talking about Klopp. It was the players that let us down, most notably the front three
    Theres only one guy talking about Klopp.

Klopp mastered by Zidane again

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    in all truth we've hung on for too long. It went stake now its just gone off completely.
    Really scratching my head on Mane. If he wants away he's going about it the wrong way but maybe like Firmino he's peaked and we have had his best.
    He may also be bemused as to why Firmino gets more play time than he does.

You're right though Tees, i think he wants out too, but a poor way of showing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    I blame the owner’s for penny pinching and Klopp for excepting it. Back in the days when we were regularly winning trophies. Every season we kept the squad fresh, players coming, players going out. This squad has become stale. Been flogged to death, season after season, now we wonder why so many players blowing out their arses.
    The perfect assessment - there will be a few who try to make out different - but this is the long and short of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Behave Manc boy, nobody here is taken in by you, you're a Manc, Mancs are notoriously thick bastards who overrate themselves drastically and astonishingly think they're clever
    if you have nothing to add to the discussion high waist boy, just stay quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Behave Manc boy, nobody here is taken in by you, you're a Manc, Mancs are notoriously thick bastards who overrate themselves drastically and astonishingly think they're clever, I used to work with Mancs, thick bastards the lot of them, absolutely thick as pigshit
    Hey!! Pigshit is apparently a good fertiliser

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Klopp is a brilliant manager. But we have had this issue in loads of games this season .our play is to narrow.
    Mo needs to be switched on to take the golden early chances he misses in far too many games, it's cost us this season, in a lot of league games and in tonights games too, love the guy, incredible player, but he really needs to work on that aspect of his game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    the fucker is always found wanting in the big games:

final 17/18 : cries off when he cuda stayed on and get the shoulder looked at

barca away: misses an open nets

world club cup: non existent

all man utd / the ev away games : none existent

atletico away and home: cost us the tie

he is a coward and a pretty average footballer. i’d bite the hand of anyone stupid enough to offer us £100m for him.
    You must have missed the games at Utd/Everton this season unless it was his bro who scored.

Scores goals against City home/away.

CL final scored early doors.

How many average players go for £100m no wonder FSG dont spend !