Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Real Madrid (CL Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    except in the really big moments in the elite competitions like european cup and club world cup he goes missing....

yep top draw.
    We won both of them...I'm confused as to why Salah is to blame for us winning those competitions.

He scored in the champions league final didnt he?

Look, as I mentioned, Mo is frustrating at times and holds on the ball way too much, but he has scored important goals recently. If he isnt that good, he wont be scoring 20+ goals a season. Come on, Lay off the late night booze boom klopp.

Bit worried about next season, will the pts tally and final league position be put down to empty stadiums etc and thus the squad isnt improved. Truth is the original front 3 arent naturally brillaint finishers even at their best and now theres rarely 1 or more than 1 of them on form in the same game.
    If we dont tey to sell shaquir, origi,ox in the next window then i will truly despair of fsg/klopp. Tnlhey brong notjing to the team and not one of those other kids on the bench ever get a chance.

Nail down 4th and start making the in/out deals right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    Like we Porto supporters say here in Portugal, Liverpool play with Marega up front. Why this phrase. Marega is that bmguy up front from FC Porto, I don't know if I could say black here, Marega is from Mali. And for Marega the ball isn't a real ball, is like a square, he can't score, he cant pass the fucking ball either. And Liverpoo have is own Marega, is Salah. He score some screamers, he is our best goal scorer but how many easy chances he miss? I'm tired, if he want to go, I'm happy if someone pay 100M for him, but I don't really see someone pay that amount for him. Tonight Iost my patient with him, he can't score a fucking goal.
    I'm piss off with him.
    Klopp isn't blameless either, Jota on the bench with Mane a shadow of a player he was.

Tonight with one proper striker we will be on semi final
    bang on

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    He is a brilliant manager......but he needs a brilliant tactician to be at his side when things start going tits up..... Or the budget to buy exactly the squad he wants....
    Well you don't come out of my arse, I shit far better than any Manc everyday of the week, sometimes twice a day
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Part true, we made the chances, still think the subs were a tactical mistake. Milner was bossing the midfield.
    You have to remember that old man Milner is nearly 50. It could just be that he was knackered. Will probably never know.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    Like we Porto supporters say here in Portugal, Liverpool play with Marega up front. Why this phrase. Marega is that bmguy up front from FC Porto, I don't know if I could say black here, Marega is from Mali. And for Marega the ball isn't a real ball, is like a square, he can't score, he cant pass the fucking ball either. And Liverpoo have is own Marega, is Salah. He score some screamers, he is our best goal scorer but how many easy chances he miss? I'm tired, if he want to go, I'm happy if someone pay 100M for him, but I don't really see someone pay that amount for him. Tonight Iost my patient with him, he can't score a fucking goal.
    I'm piss off with him.
    Klopp isn't blameless either, Jota on the bench with Mane a shadow of a player he was.

Tonight with one proper striker we will be on semi final
    Dont like the black conotation and i know u dont mean bad with it so all good. but your thoughts are 1000% correct. I agree about Salah.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    My thoughts are not based on thid game. This game was one of our best games refently. Klopp got it right by playing Milner.

My gripe with Klopp is:

1. Player Management. he has favourites. Only trusts a core group. Dont beleive on the squad. Had je played Fab and Hendo in midfield we would not have been so crap. Klopp destroyed our season when he played Jota in a meaningless match. Played Fab in defenfe. Played Henderson in defence. When Trent was crap never dropped him.

2. Firmino

3. Favourites

4. Not a tactical genius. Stuck in his ways

5. His main strength is rapport with thr players, love in. Hugs etc. U dont see that with him and the players anymore.

Injuries and empty stadiums aside. Klopp has been dour.
    Most managers have favourites but he is a pro manager he isnt picking his mates.

Yeah he likes Firmino but he has played well last few games to be fair and he will stop Kroos/Modric having an easy time so I could see his thinking.

Yeah maybe he isnt a tactical genius its one of those games tonight we missed all our chances against Barca we took them all thats football.

The whole season and life in general at the minute is dour and of course all sporting events without fans....I mean it would be like a band playing Glastonbury with no fans wouldnt be much fun would it !

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    Bit worried about next season, will the pts tally and final league position be put down to empty stadiums etc and thus the squad isnt improved. Truth is the original front 3 arent naturally brillaint finishers even at their best and now theres rarely 1 or more than 1 of them on form in the same game.
    If we dont tey to sell shaquir, origi,ox in the next window then i will truly despair of fsg/klopp. Tnlhey brong notjing to the team and not one of those other kids on the bench ever get a chance.

Nail down 4th and start making the in/out deals right now.
    Making top4 would be a great end to a shitty season

Very hard to predict what happens in the summer though now.

The recent buy in should see funds there to spend. Wouldn't be surprised to see a big player leave

Trust kloop to have solutions lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Dont like the black conotation and i know u dont mean bad with it so all good. but your thoughts are 1000% correct. I agree about Salah.
    What is your preferred connotation ?
    Black seems to be the correct term

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Most managers have favourites but he is a pro manager he isnt picking his mates.

Yeah he likes Firmino but he has played well last few games to be fair and he will stop Kroos/Modric having an easy time so I could see his thinking.

Yeah maybe he isnt a tactical genius its one of those games tonight we missed all our chances against Barca we took them all thats football.

The whole season and life in general at the minute is dour and of course all sporting events without fans....I mean it would be like a band playing Glastonbury with no fans wouldnt be much fun would it !
    Agree on all your pointd legs and receive your counter argument. I just stated for all what gripes me.

I agreee Klopp is world class, one of the best and most succesful managers in thr history of football. What he achieved witj Mainz, Dortmund and now with us is amazing.

The fans i agree. I hate this dour football. Thimk if we fo another season with no spectstors i will stop watching football it is so lifeless.

I throw my toys out but I still believe in Klopp but I am worried. Once emotion comes back to football with the people o kmow we are going to have a spring. It is from game 7 i wll judge as i feel the low block nullifies his game plan.