Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your team v Leeds

I thought he did stick to his guns.

He is pointing out that removing banners is removing support from the players who have had absolutely nothing to do with this. He has reiterated that he is completely against the Super League proposal.

Think he has been as clearly opposed as he can be. He has a team of players to get ready for a game. He has put this squarely on F$G

Klopp will never bad mouth his employers - you can take the boy out of Germany but...

Like I said in other thread, feel sorry for him and the players to be honest, and it should be them fucking yanks infront of the cameras

utter cunts

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I thought he did stick to his guns.

He is pointing out that removing banners is removing support from the players who have had absolutely nothing to do with this. He has reiterated that he is completely against the Super League proposal.
    Some things are more important than how the team plays on the pitch. I’d say he didn’t know what to say to be honest.

Klopp was bang on he has put the boot in on FSG FIFA UEFA and he is right.

He has said for years UEFA chucking extra games in and same with FIFA putting 3 national games on when it used to be 2 games especially in a shorter season.

The owners and UEFA/FIFA are all greedy but they have over stepped the mark here.

Klopp could walk yet I mean he could have Germany/Bayern job tomorrow if he quit.

If the Premier League and FA didn't want a Super League, making some form of concessions over the TV money to the clubs whose global support and viewing figures put a disproportionate amount of money in all the other clubs and owners pockets rather than trying to stitch them up as they have our players this season would have been a better course of action
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Salah on the bench...wondering if its a protest...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Salah on the bench...wondering if its a protest...
    If so give him the captaincy