Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    No such thing as a white man, many would disagree.

You never said you didn't see white, implying you've seen white.

White is an ideal that can never been achieved.

I'm trying to follow you here SR, but you're saying I've never seen a white man, whilst suggesting you've seen something that you also say cannot exist.

It's a bit like the case of a circle, I've seen circles where a perfect circle cannot exist in nature. Same goes for a triangle etc

It seems you are using a definition that necessarily must not exist in reality relating to colours to eradicate black and white people.
    Yet are willing to concede that colours are a matter of convention whereby we have numerous cases of people referring to black with things that actually exist.

It's probably not worth the effort but I find it curious and humorous. Bojo the brownman Johnson has white privilige !!
    Dear CCTV
    Black and white are perfect ideals.
    I have not claimed to have seen either.
    Similarly Circles, triangles, squares etc. are perfect ideals - as per ancient Greek ponderances - as they can have no line thickness and in the case of triangles and squares etc. their corners are connected by perfect straight lines in a single plane which itself also has no depth.
    You can refer to BoJo's colour as you wish.
    I have no wish or need to describe his colour.
    I made my post because I believe the use of black and white to describe the peoples of this Earth is divisive.

Wales are set to introduce black history as part of their national curriculum.
    Well done Wales. It's a start!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Wales are set to introduce black history as part of their national curriculum.
    Well done Wales. It's a start!
    You post there are no black people, just tans and now you post well done Wales for bringing in black history month, when you claim using black and white to describe people is divisive.

Or will they be saying the black and tans to make people feel less divided ?

You post there are no black people, just tans and now you post well done Wales for bringing in black history month, when you claim using black and white to describe people is divisive.

It's a start!

Black and Tans could be a bit divisive!

The battle isn't about black or white, gay or straight, sick or fit, rich or poor, male or female, the battle is to educate people to see all other people just as other people, or moreso to not make them view people as different in the first place, the problem of all of it is the society we have or rather or parents and grandparents have allowed to be created, our media are a massive issue with the incredible scale of their adverse CBT, in order to control and manipulate the masses, those with the power to, have always used a divide and conquer regime to accumulate their wealth power and position and maintain it, they have deliberately manufactured prejudices between different groups and blame culture towards certain groups to do that, until that changes, nothing will ever really change and the adverse CBT is so engrained and devastatingly effective, it is highly unlikely anything will ever cahnge
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Black and Tans could be a bit divisive!
    How about Tans & Whites ?

Maybe tan & tanner ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The battle isn't about black or white, gay or straight, sick or fit, rich or poor, male or female, the battle is to educate people to see all other people just as other people, or moreso to not make them view people as different in the first place, the problem of all of it is the society we have or rather or parents and grandparents have allowed to be created, our media are a massive issue with the incredible scale of their adverse CBT, in order to control and manipulate the masses, those with the power to, have always used a divide and conquer regime to accumulate their wealth power and position and maintain it, they have deliberately manufactured prejudices between different groups and blame culture towards certain groups to do that, until that changes, nothing will ever really change and the adverse CBT is so engrained and devastatingly effective, it is highly unlikely anything will ever cahnge
    Diversity is our strength but we must teach people to not see diversity.
    A multiculturalism with no unique cultures, no tensions and clashes of ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    It's a start!
    A start of what ?
    What age groups ?
    What syllabus ?
    MLK or BLM lens ? Neither ?

So boris is just like you 19, trump too, the israeli government after your epic rant a while back.

Greedy, lecherous, racist, nazis... just like you ?