Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Racism

There use to be a time when jokes were allowed and they were seen as jokes. now everything gets nit picked.. Everything is ultra sensitive. You should be able to joke about anything win in reason. doesn't make you a "racist".Only people suggesting its inappropriate, are people who have told jokes themselves in the past that are considered a no go area.
    yet they take the moral high ground.They are huge hypocrites.
    Most people accept others has human beings with rights like everyone else..The magnifying glass approach right now is not achieving anything.You will never stop far right openly racist bigots. Its being labelled in the same bracket when you are seen has doing something against the norm that's what's destroying everything.

I don''t know anyone that is racist and anti someone's skin colour. I can say thats true for most people family and friends.
    And i understand the kneeling in solidarity before games.I just think it should end now and we should focus on getting the racists arrested and dealt with by the law. Go after the real culprits
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    There use to be a time when jokes were allowed and they were seen as jokes. now everything gets nit picked.. Everything is ultra sensitive. You should be able to joke about anything win in reason. doesn't make you a "racist".Only people suggesting its inappropriate, are people who have told jokes themselves in the past that are considered a no go area.
    yet they take the moral high ground.They are huge hypocrites.
    Most people accept others has human beings with rights like everyone else..The magnifying glass approach right now is not achieving anything.You will never stop far right openly racist bigots. Its being labelled in the same bracket when you are seen has doing something against the norm that's what's destroying everything.

I don''t know anyone that is racist and anti someone's skin colour. I can say thats true for most people family and friends.
    And i understand the kneeling in solidarity before games.I just think it should end now and we should focus on getting the racists arrested and dealt with by the law. Go after the real culprits
    Disagree Justme.
    England is full of closet racists with their tongues tied owing to EU employment rules.
    Expect more to come out of the closet post Brexit
    regarding jokes..
    Some people have big chins but for others there is no way of knowing what effect that has on their personality.
    People may think they should laugh it off.
    Maybe those people think they laugh it off and they are 'a good old boy with a sense of humour'
    No-one really knows what that person takes home
    I have worked many places where there is always a class A bigot as per Alf Garnett.
    They all say ' yes he's racist but at least he admits it'
    The anti-racist people find him funny on that basis.
    Does that make it ok?
    Does that make them ok?

This is what is wrong with the world^^ the UK is least racist country on earth. But that doesnt seem to matter..when facts are involved. anyway moving on

This is what is wrong with the world^^ the UK is least racist country on earth. But that doesnt seem to matter..when facts are involved. anyway moving on
    What facts?
    Not moving on Justme!
    You are like BJ.
    Have you never met that sub-culture that persists behind the scenes in the UK?
    Today BJ will denounce racism in the UK.
    Do you admire his stand?
    Are you aware of his ridiculous comments in what he apparently wants to commit to his past?

Personally I think players standing shoulder to shoulder linking arms would be more unique and powerful than anything linked with the BLM movement.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Personally I think players standing shoulder to shoulder linking arms would be more unique and powerful than anything linked with the BLM movement.
    Are you aware of the 'dormant' English sub- culture that persists in english culture?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    What facts?
    Not moving on Justme!
    You are like BJ.
    Have you never met that sub-culture that persists behind the scenes in the UK?
    Today BJ will denounce racism in the UK.
    Do you admire his stand?
    Are you aware of his ridiculous comments in what he apparently wants to commit to his past?
    yeah i like Doris"". The Canadian Prime minister blackend his face several times. Hes not considered a racist in this day and age. he gets over looked because hes part of the chosen people who arent classed racist.

Again. there are FAR worse racist countries on earth, The eastern block. the middle east African nations. China is the worse nation on earth when it comes to racism against black people. and so on.
    You will always get bigots. But when it comes to the UK. there are a tiny minority.. if you wanna disagree so be it

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Are you aware of the 'dormant' English sub- culture that persists in english culture?
    I find that to be racist "English culture" <-- wait your one of the permitted few because your in the right

yeah i like Doris"". The Canadian Prime minister blackend his face several times. Hes not considered a racist in this day and age. he gets over looked because hes part of the chosen people who arent classed racist.

Again. there are FAR worse racist countries on earth, The eastern block. the middle east African nations. China is the worse nation on earth when it comes to racism against black people. and so on.
    You will always get bigots. But when it comes to the UK. there are a tiny minority.. if you wanna disagree so be it
    Cannot comment properly on those countries you mention.
    I do not agree that they are a tiny minority in the uk. They just remain publicly silent mostly, whilst there racism incubates.
    Anyone who voted for BJ would tend towards that view IMHO.

So everyone should have voted for the marxist labour party whos leader was Corbyn a man that allows anti semetic in his party? (i dont vote by the way)