Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games 16-19th

So Chelsea win El Plastico (™Red Noodle inc).

They could go on to be a force to be reckoned with for years to come with that squad, manager and money.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Indeed. They flexed their muscles today - dominated shitty for long spells too.. They have a lot of very good players - Good job Frank was there for so much of the season or they would be above United and our Top 4 chances would be more precarious still.

I disagree. We 'earned' the praise we got, even if some of it was OTT. Man City on the other hand have 'earned' sweet fa, and as far as I and anyone not connected to Man City in any way are/should be concerned, Man City are the Lance Armstrong of the footballing world. They are a dodgy, state funded abomination who have made football more about 'creative accounting' than actual sport.

However, thankfully they lost, so all this talk of 'the quadruple' can stop, well at least till next season. Also the cleaners employed by all the media outlets can breathe a sigh of relief, if only for a few days/until people start creaming themselves over Pep/KDB/Man City once more.
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 17th April 2021 at 07:45 PM.

Quite right noods. I’ve always said that I’d completely indifferent to City. I genuinely couldn’t give a fuck.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Quite right noods. I’ve always said that I’d completely indifferent to City. I genuinely couldn’t give a fuck.
    He doesn’t sound like he’s indifferent to them. I’m indifferent to them.

That **** Trevor Sinclair is now trying to excuse the Leicester players that had a party despite the rules in place due to Covid He says that they've been in a bubble for months so it's understandable. Oh do f-off. It certainly is not 'understandable', especially given the privileged position they find themselves in.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    That **** Trevor Sinclair is now trying to excuse the Leicester players that had a party despite the rules in place due to Covid He says that they've been in a bubble for months so it's understandable. Oh do f-off. It certainly is not 'understandable', especially given the privileged position they find themselves in.
    Footballers are lucky they can meet up everyday I havent seen any of my mates in person for over a year.

You are spot on about Sinclair the bloke shouldnt be employed after his racist rant and he also made several "dippers" comments about us last season too.

Thankfully I very rarely listen to the radio and generally only watch us play but did watch Newcastle today.

You should really stop listening to talk sport

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    You should really stop listening to talk sport
    I would do if there was a decent UK sports radio station. It's either them or the crud put out by the Biased Bull**** Corporation for a few hours each day.

I would do if there was a decent UK sports radio station. It's either them or the crud put out by the Biased Bull**** Corporation for a few hours each day.
    Get yourself on Absolute Radio. You'll be singing along in no time.