Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Indeed. It would be a total borefest. The weaker teams seasons would be over after 5 games. The amount of dead rubbed games would be enormous. .
    Entertainment or value for fans will be the last consideration. Money us all this is about.

I think that would be me done to be honest.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

And people think FSG who's milking this club already have better "morales" than oil clubs etc .. guess what they don't and typical greedy yanks

Along with Perez, F$G and the Glazers are the main players in this super league

What are they thinking, its suicidal imo.

We have the best league already, why would we want to go into some sort of inferior boring 12 team non competitive abortion of a competition??

Agree with Neville’s rant on Sky apart from his unworkable point deduction. Pure greed from owners who have no idea about our domestic football and it’s rich history.

It’s utter nonsense.

I'll bet City are refusing to be part because UEFA would sing like a canary about the cheating cunts.

City are in it as far as I can see. Wonder are fifa backing it though. It’s possible I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    We have the best league already, why would we want to go into some sort of inferior boring 12 team non competitive abortion of a competition??

Agree with Neville’s rant on Sky apart from his unworkable point deduction. Pure greed from owners who have no idea about our domestic football and it’s rich history.

It’s utter nonsense.
    It doesn't sound like it's replacing the Premier. It's to replace the CL. I think it's the likes of LFC and Utd basically trying to force the Premier leagues hand into giving them a bigger ( and what they see as fairer) share of the money. They generate the majority of the cash so think they're entitled to more.
    The Premier league will be shitting bricks about this.
    FSG need to be careful. This isn't what LFC fans want. Typical of US owners of sports clubs ( or franchise as they like to say). No loyalty. look at how they just lift clubs and move from one state to another leaving fans who've followed them all their lives without a team.
    Last edited by teesred; 18th April 2021 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    City are in it as far as I can see. Wonder are fifa backing it though. It’s possible I reckon.
    As much as I don't want this I'd be more than happy to see UEFA well and truly fucked over. Their gravy train derailed.