Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617182161 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Tottenham joining a European Super League is like Super-Ted joining the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    That is a classic Sid

So good I had to post it again a. Post of the year for sure. Bitingly direct, utterly true and savagely clever.

I really want it on a billboard in north London. Obviously the Arsenal fans would have a field day but you can't un see it..

Watching Neville have a melt down makes it even more interesting of a drama. Although i agree with him, gutted Liverpool have signed up for this...yet, i can't help thinking the current governing bodies have sucked the life out of the game with their corruption. Thank god for cycling.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Watching Neville have a melt down makes it even more interesting of a drama. Although i agree with him, gutted Liverpool have signed up for this...yet, i can't help thinking the current governing bodies have sucked the life out of the game with their corruption. Thank god for cycling.
    It looks to me like Covid had led the owners to thinking they don’t really need match day fans at all if they’re pushing ahead with this. I hope klopp walks if we go ahead with this to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    It looks to me like Covid had led the owners to thinking they don’t really need match day fans at all if they’re pushing ahead with this. I hope klopp walks if we go ahead with this to be honest.
    Yep I will follow Klopp if that happens to where he goes

cus fuck this shite

didn't think it would be possible to ever support another team as #1 but this might make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Mourinho's gone, Klopp taking over Germany now rather than later really wouldn't shock me...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Fair play to clubs in germany for refusing to Join, Bayern & dortmund

Shame we didn't as it goes against everything this club has ever stood for when you think about it, fucking yanks get out of our game

I generally feel ashamed

there's always AFC Liverpool!
    Why feel ashamed? They don't represent you.
    They represent themselves in all of this and everyone knows their motives.
    Fans of clubs are the ones their will be sympathy for ( probably little but hey ho). It's not like this was voted on because they know what the outcome would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    brilliant. And the best ones are always rooted in truth.

I can only assume that being one of the 2 big London clubs with a shiny new stadium has helped them - that or Levy has some mighty big friends in certain quarters. I believe Spurs want to Hold NFL games at the White Hart Lane?
    Spurs are holding NFL games there. They were supposed to start in September last year but couldn't due to Covid.

@tees

Yes I knew there was a link.

Klopp will walk over this. He won’t accept this.

Haaa Super-ted.. well they just sacked Spotty. so no chance
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Klopp will walk over this. He won’t accept this.
    Worryingly he might walk even if it doesn't happen due to the nature of it.
    I'm not going along with all the pure outrage around it. It's basically just walking away from UEFA, something none of us as LFC fans should care about after thry hung the club out to dry in 85/6. The big clubs getting richer is nothing new and was never going to change or balance out at any point. Its a business.
    It's giving the big clubs more power regardless of it happening or not but the fact people are leaving positions in UEFA and the planning thats gone in looks like its moving for sure.
    We all like to think we are mooral crusaders but we aren't and it really won't change that much.
    The format of the CL was changing to a worse one so the big clubs have took the power into their own hands and screwed UEFA over.