Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Imagine thinking differently...
    you're a fucking moron then, when this goes against everything this club /football has stood for, gives no hope in hell for other teams in the long-run, richer get richer, that is all.

Disgusting

Plastic league will get boring very fast too.

I don't see how any fan-going to the actual games can think this is a good idea, or any fan of our club at all, it sickens me, and those that support this crazy idea, are fucking retards, sorry.

This isn't for fans, for players, it's greed, pure greed for the yank owners, nothing else, and that's ok? fuck off lols
    Last edited by Kev0909; 19th April 2021 at 04:49 PM.

The Premier League and CL have already stretched the playing field. The top clubs get enough as it is - it's just downright greed from the owners.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Is having lots of teams in Europe a bad thing? Could end up being good for lots of clubs.
    A team that finishes lower than half way would be a joke wouldnt say so ?

I know us fans dont get a say but we will be playing in China UAE USA India Japan in no time if this goes through.

The league will just be treated like the carling cup

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    you're a fucking moron then, when this goes against everything this club /football has stood for, gives no hope in hell for other teams in the long-run, richer get richer, that is all.

Disgusting

I don't see how any fan-going to the actual games can think this is a good idea, or any fan of our club at all, it sickens me, and those that support this crazy idea, are fucking retards, sorry.

This isn't for fans, for players, it's greed, pure greed for the yank owners, nothing else, and that's ok? fuck off lols
    Has all this just dawned on you now? Like they gave a fuck about all the things you mention there before this? FSG haven't give a fuck about the traditions or fans of LFC since the day they took over.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    A team that finishes lower than half way would be a joke wouldnt say so ?

I know us fans dont get a say but we will be playing in China UAE USA India Japan in no time if this goes through.

The league will just be treated like the carling cup
    That would be the next probably type of evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Is having lots of teams in Europe a bad thing? Could end up being good for lots of clubs.
    It would offer their fans a better chance of European exploits.
    A cup competition each year without the big 6/12/15 clubs in it.
    More tv money and revenue.

What amazes me is how this announcement has prime ministers popping up about the fans and competition, when by my recollection there wasn't the same intensity of ire when Qatar got the world cup completely upending the traditional calendar and using slaves.
    Or when city or PSG were using the wealth of their respective nations to diversify their portfolio away from oil.

Not surprised, but it is amazing imo

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

Disgusting

Well we're all entitled to our opinions.

I think what we really need is a Super Super league, only the top 2 teams playing each other and taking all the money...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Gary Neville needs to remember Sky tv brought big money into football.

Well I hope you're happy when Klopp walks too, but hey at least we'll be able to afford Almiron while FSG run to the bank

Not to mention not caring about the league anymore, (if we're still allowed in it) as we'll only care about money (Super league) Good luck going to China to watch a game.

At least the footie in scotland won't be laughed at anymore, because it'll be like there everywhere - you'll have the likes of man city(all the super plastic league clubs) and teams like...Burnley who can't afford shit

and of course, all the best players will follow the money, so the same clubs always.

Playing the big teams in europe is a special occasion, how boring for that to be every week.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 19th April 2021 at 05:11 PM.