Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1114151617181920212223242526272831 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

It’s over for them with a huge amount of the support - sadly it is the die hard support too. They are toast in L4...

Probably planning on relocating Liverpool FC - they didn’t get the Liverpool trademark - weren’t people aware of who they really were when they tried that one?

These are a bunch of parasites. Plain and simple

Lol expel those six clubs from the Premier League and the twats like the Palace chairman prattling on now won't have a pot to piss in
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Yes i think FSG are done in the minds of the fans.
    Seen photos of Liverpool fans burning their LFC shirts outside Elland road.

@Nineteenx

Happy 50th by the way. I hope you had a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Gary Neville on Arsenal and Spurs:

“I would rather watch the champions of San Marino than those two at the moment. I don’t know have they’ve wangled that. They’re a joke.”

I'm starting to like Neville haha

Say what you want but he's been spot on what he's said with carra, and you can tell both are generally gutted about this, as everyone that loves the sport should be, apart from deluded idiots that can't see the bigger picture, or mentally incapable, .I.E those that are crying about VAR so it's good this is happening

haha
    Neville knows what he's talking about, unlike a lot of other ex professionals. Im not bothered about his links with Man United, just interested in his views.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lol expel those six clubs from the Premier League and the twats like the Palace chairman prattling on now won't have a pot to piss in
    That is true but what he is saying is if they finish say 3rd they cant get into Europe.

I was disgusted with some smaller clubs last season they wanted it voided so they were exactly the same.

The league would be poor too.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Neville knows what he's talking about, unlike a lot of other ex professionals. Im not bothered about his links with Man United, just interested in his views.
    I agree - I usually find myself agreeing with him. I loathed the guy as a player - and still hate when he digs us out BUT he is a Red Manc.

Most of what he says makes perfect sense - and most of what most of the other pundits say is total and utter horseshit .

Klopp just said this:-

“We will try to focus on the game. I heard that there are warm-up shirts [made by Leeds, with ‘EARN IT’ on one side and ‘FOOTBALL IS FOR THE FANS’ on the other]. We will not wear them, we cannot. But if somebody thinks they have to remind us that you have to earn the right to play in the Champions League, that’s a joke, a real joke, and it makes me angry. They have put them in our dressing-room. If it was Leeds’ idea, thank you very much. Nobody has to remind us, maybe they should remind themselves.”

The quote bellow is what the response from where I got the quote, not from me directly.

"I think he’s got the wrong end of the stick about the T-shirts, but he was a lot more critical than any other manager so far. Fair play to him."
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 19th April 2021 at 07:50 PM.

English not his first language and yes he gets it wrong plenty of times.

Safe to say he is livid

Bet FSG won't happy with what Klopp had to say, angry Call i'd imagine, probably too chicken to do that mind, cowards do everything in secret