Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1215161718192021222324252627282932 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

The 'Earn it' shirts are funny, in other European Leagues, clubs get a greater proportion of TV money based on the audience they draw, in the Premier League, Liverpool and Manchester UTD in effect subsidise the likes of West Ham, Leicester and other clubs to try and get ahead of them, maybe the other 14 clubs need to 'Earn it' when they vote on decisions, they've all been getting a free hand out for years

Imagine, I run my business, but I have to give a huge percentage of the money I bring in to other businesses in the same market to compete with me and potentially reduce my possibilities to earn, do Apple and Samsung do that to smaller phone companies, does any other business do it?

The other 14 need to look at it, not give them everything they want, but certainly give them a bigger slice of the cake that the revenue they bring in absolutely warrants, the other 14 are the ones not earning it and have been for decades
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Yet it's not about the premier league, it's the champions league which being involved in get a lot more money than other teams that aren't in it, always has been a bit of a divide, this will make it insane

Like carra says this game tonight in 12 months time would mean nothing, play half the kids, rest star players for the super league obviously

Pathetic.

I'd rather listen to Klopp & Neville over lunatics like yourself, and there's no reasoning with you, so carry on, I think you just LOVE to go against the grain with everything if it's not fabinho it's something else, some sad 50 year old tbh

Don't be a fucking idiot when this will ruin football
    Last edited by Kev0909; 19th April 2021 at 08:00 PM.

God I love Klopp.

Neville lauding Klopp for coming out on National TV and “destroying” his club’s owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yet it's not about the premier league, it's the champions league which being involved in get a lot more money than other teams that aren't in it, always has been a bit of a divide, this will make it insane

Like carra says this game tonight in 12 months time would mean nothing, play half the kids, rest star players for the super league obviously

Pathetic.

I'd rather listen to Klopp & Neville over lunatics like yourself, and there's no reasoning with you, so carry on, I think you just LOVE to go against the grain with everything if it's not fabinho it's something else, some sad 50 year old tbh

Don't be a fucking idiot when this will ruin football
    That's nonsense what Carra has said. Teams will still want to win their league title. Pundits are paid to say controversial things that get people talking. Sky have been overreacting yo things for decades.

Funny how so many are narked at this but only half as narked about the fact we have a club in our own league who could absolutely monopolise it witjout anyone stopping them and have been doing it illegally. If only there was as much furore about them last year.

Not like we'd need to be in top 4 ?

Teams will want to win the title, only those with 350m+ Extra as advantage on TOP of the extra money they have compared to other clubs already.

Money won't be in the prem, it'll be in the super league, that will be the prio.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 19th April 2021 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    That's nonsense what Carra has said. Teams will still want to win their league title. Pundits are paid to say controversial things that get people talking. Sky have been overreacting yo things for decades.

Funny how so many are narked at this but only half as narked about the fact we have a club in our own league who could absolutely monopolise it without anyone stopping them and have been doing it illegally. If only there was as much furore about them last year.
    Most of those that gain financially from an organisation tend to be hypocrites when it comes to how they view, talk about, and react to things these organisations say and do. They tend to adhere to a philosophy of "do as I say, not do as I do".

Not like we'd need to be in top 4 ?
    So you think Liverpool would take their foot off the gas in league games? Not a chance. The leagues will remain the same, all the big clubs want to add to their trophy hauls.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    So you think Liverpool would take their foot off the gas in league games? Not a chance. The leagues will remain the same, all the big clubs want to add to their trophy hauls.
    What about all the other clubs that won't have a chance anymore of doing anything much ?? there will be a mini-league in the league...

imagine being a fan of the likes of villa leicester or even west ham this season, or anyone with any morales and decency

very selfish P.o.v this is no good for football in any way shape or form.

Also goes against everything this club has always stood for, plastic as the rest now.

What about all the other clubs that won't have a chance anymore of doing anything much ?? there will be a mini-league in the league...

imagine being a fan of the likes of villa leicester or even west ham this season, or anyone with any morales and decency

very selfish P.o.v this is no good for football in any way shape or form.

Also goes against everything this club has always stood for, plastic as the rest now.
    Theres 5 additional places so they will have a chance. Its the usual suspects any who qualify so it's not going to change much in that respect.

As for plastic as the rest, yes you're right. We like to think we ard different and we are but its the fans who make it different. They will always be there.
    FSG do not represent LFC.