Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2528293031323334353637383940414245 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Don't you mean the Almiron (at best) funding?
    Yeah but we can crack the Paraguay market by signing him 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    From James Pearce on Twa**er:-

LFC's official global timing partner Tribus end their partnership with the club in protest over ESL sign up. “Football belongs to the fans and unites us all. It was never intended to benefit the few.”
    That statement is crap. Football is for the fans? Yet for cup finals half the tickets go to corporate. None of the TV companies think of the fans, uefa certainly don't when it comes to ticketing or location of games. Once this is done, hopefully everyone will then direct the attention to uefa and fifa and sort out a their issues.

I’m actually enjoying this immensely. FSG must be scratching their heads wondering what they’ve done wrong... again. They’re so self unaware. They have absolutely no clue about the culture of football in this county.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Football has not been saved just taken out of ICU today. Corporate Greed will reign long after this

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Football has not been saved just taken out of ICU today. Corporate Greed will reign long after this
    100%

Not a bad day, this shit going to pot, Chauvin the cop that killed George flloyd found guilty of all 3 accounts

Justice......

I hope more sponsers follow, I love the lads and I love klopp, but fuck the higher up.

Fair play to them for releasing and sticking together with that statement too, proud of em

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    That statement is crap. Football is for the fans? Yet for cup finals half the tickets go to corporate. None of the TV companies think of the fans, uefa certainly don't when it comes to ticketing or location of games. Once this is done, hopefully everyone will then direct the attention to uefa and fifa and sort out a their issues.
    Sky have the cheek to talk about the greed. Considering the price they charge to watch Premier league games they are the ones who have priced out the fans.

Any chance we could announce we’re out of this horse shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Sky have the cheek to talk about the greed. Considering the price they charge to watch Premier league games they are the ones who have priced out the fans.
    Agree. Theres so much hypocrisy it's unreal. Even the players on their astronomical salaries are part of it too.
    Guardiolas statement has to be the best though. What a cunt he is.