Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2629303132333435363738394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Any chance we could announce we’re out of this horse shit.
    Henry will be wounded. Makes him look a tit for the umpteenth time.
    Nevermind, atleast hes going to bed with Linda later. That should comfort him.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Any chance we could announce we’re out of this horse shit.
    FSG are just organising some cheerleaders, fireworks, a parade, and some kind of 'official sponsor' before they announce it as some kind of amazing thing that they've done for 'us'.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Sky have the cheek to talk about the greed. Considering the price they charge to watch Premier league games they are the ones who have priced out the fans.
    I go on so many different forums in the course of the day, and I come on here and instinctively rich for the “like button.”

SB likes this post ^^^
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    FSG are just organising some cheerleaders, fireworks, a parade, and some kind of 'official sponsor' before they announce it as some kind of amazing thing that they've done for 'us'.
    Lol. I picture them all in a zoom meeting, saying, “the fans are going to really love this” whilst giving each other virtual backslaps. They really haven’t got a fucking clue.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Sky have the cheek to talk about the greed. Considering the price they charge to watch Premier league games they are the ones who have priced out the fans.
    I do agree, but I don't think making it any worse is the way forward.... I'm glad Neville & Carra have spoken out against it, same with Klopp & our lads

would be much worse if this happened

Same with these "oil plastic clubs" like man city.. at least they've had the balls, and decency to not go through with this shit amd you'd say this club has more history and better connections with fans etc and be the first to leave, unlike our fucking yanky doodle cunt owners
    Last edited by Kev0909; 20th April 2021 at 10:48 PM.

The remaining four English teams have decided to pull out of the Super League.

@BBCSport
    understands a formal announcement will be made this evening.

Only because they've literally been forced after city/chelsea

The premier league should be helping to make the league more competitive now.

I mean all the mouthing off they’ve done you can make a start by making sure FFP sticks and introduce caps on all clubs.

I mean we could end up with a Bundesliga if we aren’t careful.

UEFA/FIFA next followed by the shit show of VAR please.

Liverpool Football Club can confirm that our involvement in proposed plans to form a European Super League has been discontinued.

Took ya time

Hopefully this is the start of more things to come, regarding owners, and football in general

Liverpool Football Club can confirm that our involvement in proposed plans to form a European Super League has been discontinued.

In recent days, the club has received representations from various key stakeholders, both internally and externally, and we would like to thank them for their valuable contributions.

Fuck off.

Liverpool have made a statement saying they are also pulling out.

Yeah that’s great but as the other 5 English clubs had already announced their withdrawal there wasn’t much left to withdraw from.