Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2932333435363738394041424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Never underestimate humanity's capacity for idiocy, and a severe, if not complete lack of rationality, decency and common sense.
    Yep some people seem stuck up FSG's arse and thought this was a great idea in the first place

Fucking what the fuck??

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yep some people seem stuck up FSG's arse and thought this was a great idea in the first place

Fucking what the fuck??
    On 'Red Chaff' they had a poll about the proposed ESL. The options were 'in favour of' 'not in favour of', and 'I need more details'. I think the person who ran it, or one of the mods posted a list of all those who voted for the first and last options.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Whats respect got to do with it? They own the club and everything in it. How many fans had respect for them anyway?
    We don't support LFC because if them. We support them because its in our blood and we love the club.

How doesn't it? yes we support the team because we love em, and that means Klopp to right and the players

WHO ARE ALL AGAINST WHAT THEY'VE DONE and how Klopp had to be the first to deal with the fall - out because of these coward owners

Of course it fucking effects it!!!!! they're making a joke of this club and going against everything it's stood for, even by just thinking about this and signing up is disgusting, like it or not of course it matters, they have the power

I won't be commenting anymore on this, as justme would say PIGS that is all, and anyone that thought this was a good idea/back FSG, simply your PIGS too

Big changes are needed across the board utd etc ,not that it'll happen all I know is i'd much rather have someone like Roman who ok has pig money but atl east he went to games (when not banned) and has actually spent a lot on chelsea across the board, the club in general... invested his own money.... where as others just milk the club for money..
    Last edited by Kev0909; 20th April 2021 at 11:47 PM.

Two days they fought for the ESL. Football might be nothing without supporters but it doesn't happen without players

How doesn't it? yes we support the team because we love em, and that means Klopp to right and the players

WHO ARE ALL AGAINST WHAT THEY'VE DONE and how Klopp had to be the first to deal with the fall - out because of these coward owners

Of course it fucking effects it!!!!! they're making a joke of this club and going against everything it's stood for, even by just thinking about this and signing up is disgusting, like it or not of course it matters, they have the power
    Does an employer sell the business every time they make a fuck up? No.
    Like I said earlier today this will be forgotten very soon and everything will carry on regardless. The likes of Carragher love making soundbite statements on sky. It gets him in the news.

They've been making a joke of the club for long enough. Stadium naming rights,Sacking Kenny,Ticket increases,furlough of staff, project big picture, selling to buy, shit net spend etc. Theres probably plenty more.
    Not many fans had time for them anyway so respect has little to do with it. They may eventually sell up but do you think we'll get an owner who'll do everything the fans want? That's why fans don't own football clubs, they'd be out of business very quickly.

Thankfully our "stakeholders" realised the errors of their ways.
    Thank you stakeholders, the lifeblood of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    Thankfully our "stakeholders" realised the errors of their ways.
    Thank you stakeholders, the lifeblood of the club.
    You mean that some of the major stakeholders realised that the public backlash could end up costing them money, and thus they put pressure on the clubs to stop these proposals in their tracks.
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 21st April 2021 at 12:05 AM.

Are tribus whoever they are going to sponsor us again now?

haha

Are tribus whoever they are going to sponsor us again now?

haha
    Just give them time, about a second, and watch them come crawling back. You got to hand it to them, they really are two faced. They must be cuckoo if they don't think we can see through their hypocrisy. They deserve the strap.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Guardiola. "its not sport when success is guaranteed". The irony from that twat.
    Just going through the thread, I've only just seen that you posted this before I said the same.

As I said, he is one of the most self unware and hypocritical people on the world of sport, and certainly not the 'genius' that he's made out to be.