Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34346474849505152535455565758596063 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

Can’t think who this reminds me of..?
    Last edited by Steveo; 21st April 2021 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Can you list what points you are agreed on.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
    It would be interesting.
    Most are valid to be fair and we could come up with hundreds quite probably.

If I had to pick one... hmm

20) WAGs happiness at the club

Has be up there

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's up to the other clubs to run themselves better and their owners to stop trousering or wasting their money, it would make them invest more in their academies and give more young players opportunities and stop many of their stupid revolving door managerial bollocks they waste so much money on

12 of those 16 other clubs spent more than we did the last 4 seasons, why the fuck should we subsidise the fuckers to trouser or waste that money through poor running of their clubs?

If we managed to overhaul City's multi billion pound assembled outfit over 4 seasons spending less than 14 of those 16 clubs, what's the issue?
    A fairer slice of the cake for the clubs who bring most of the revenue in AND an incredibly stringent, well researched and governed by rules that close all the loopholes City exposed FFP in the Premier League

I fucking loathe how the media laud City and Guardiola for buying the league and wrecking it in the process

With a working FFP reasonable adjustments could be made to the TV money and run properly, given what Jurgen achieved over 4 years with the 14th lowest net spend and without City and Chelsea further escalating fees and wages, which has been a massive issue in wrecking the Premier League's competitiveness, far moreso than reasonable adjustments to the TV money would be without those clubs spending and there's no reason clubs shouldn't be able to compete
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Can’t think who this reminds me of..?
    Reminds me of a story told to me about a hell's angel initiation feat. This guy apparently had to shag a cow to join.
    He was caught by the police up against a hedge and apparently shagging a cow. His defence was that he was having a piss and the cow backed into him.

Hahaaa... Hilarious

must have been some plonka 😂

Could’ve claimed he was bound for Mu Mu land..

Just think if everyone put in as much hate anger and effort about this super league, into ending this Globalist take over and take back their FREEDOM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Hahaaa... Hilarious

must have been some plonka 😂

Could’ve claimed he was bound for Mu Mu land..
    For added detail there was a small step ladder involved!

Reminds me of a story told to me about a hell's angel initiation feat. This guy apparently had to shag a cow to join.
    He was caught by the police up against a hedge and apparently shagging a cow. His defence was that he was having a piss and the cow backed into him.
    How dairy.

Coat.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    How dairy.

Coat.
    That story has been milked for all its worth. Personally I think it is udder bullocks.

That's an old urban/rural legend story if I'm not mistaken my good man. Would be funny if true though.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!