Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 44447484950515253545556575859606164 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    That's an old urban/rural legend story if I'm not mistaken my good man. Would be funny if true though.
    Absolutely true story told to me by a good old friend not given to telling porkies

I'm sure a few in here have tackled a few pigs in their day !!

Careful Ian, that’s my wife you’re talking about
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

My wife likes to say I’m talking bullocks, but she’s so cold she’s Friesian....

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    My wife likes to say I’m talking bullocks, but she’s so cold she’s Friesian....
    So she's never got the horn?

BTW one of your puns was already used by somebody. I can't for the life of me remember who.

Ah yes sorry Noods - just saw it
    . Only registered the udder profundity of it and completely missed the bullocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Ah yes sorry Noods - just saw it
    . Only registered the udder profundity of it and completely missed the bullocks.
    You're lucky I'm not the litigious type. If I were, you could find yourself on the end of a lawsuit for saying the above!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'm sure a few in here have tackled a few pigs in their day !!
    People in Wales are known as "sheep-shaggers".

Baaad form, I know but ewe sometimes wonder?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

That **** Andy Goldstein is currently trying to justify those in control of football exploiting the fans and their loyalty by charging ludicrous amounts of money for tickets, merchandise, all the tv stations etc. He's trying to liken it to going to the cinema, or buying your team's shirt to spending £80 on a shirt for a night out.

He may spend £80 on a shirt for a night out (or £40 to go to the cinema ), but most 'normal' people don't do that. He is such a self unaware ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    A fairer slice of the cake for the clubs who bring most of the revenue in AND an incredibly stringent, well researched and governed by rules that close all the loopholes City exposed FFP in the Premier League

I fucking loathe how the media laud City and Guardiola for buying the league and wrecking it in the process

With a working FFP reasonable adjustments could be made to the TV money and run properly, given what Jurgen achieved over 4 years with the 14th lowest net spend and without City and Chelsea further escalating fees and wages, which has been a massive issue in wrecking the Premier League's competitiveness, far moreso than reasonable adjustments to the TV money would be without those clubs spending and there's no reason clubs shouldn't be able to compete
    Can't see anyone in football having a go at FIFA and UEFA unfortunately, but that is what is needed!
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief