Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 54548495051525354555657585960616265 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    People in Wales are known as "sheep-shaggers".

Baaad form, I know but ewe sometimes wonder?
    I'd take anything with a pulse, though having said that the local cemetery is looking more and more appealing.

There's certainly no chance of me getting any crabs. Why do women (or anything with a pulse) have to be so shellfish?

I know what you mean Noods - they clam up at the mere suggestion of a little cockle

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I know what you mean Noods - they clam up at the mere suggestion of a little cockle
    Aye. The last time I asked one if they wanted to taste a winkle, It was met with a slap to the face. I dread to think what would have happened if I had also asked if she wanted to get her mouth around a mussel and sauce on urchin.
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 21st April 2021 at 11:24 PM.

This is how out of touch that **** Goldstein is, he doesn't know if 1p-20p coins still exist.

Jason Cundy was being the sensible one, but he's just tried to argue that football is expensive and out of reach for many by saying that he knows people who have to make a decision between their family going on holiday or buying a season ticket. I thought he meant one season ticket, but no, he meant an entire family i.e. £4k-£5k.

These people really are privileged ****s who are totally out of touch with the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I'd take anything with a pulse, though having said that the local cemetery is looking more and more appealing.

There's certainly no chance of me getting any crabs. Why do women (or anything with a pulse) have to be so shellfish?
    I used to be a necrophiliac but a rotten cunt split on me.

Golden oldies
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

How much money does a player need to earn before they realise its morally and socially unacceptable. All players need to ask themselves this. Over 100K a week for kicking a football. It's a scandal. Somebody has to pay for that. That is the root cause of all this ESL nonsense. Players need to learn that their salary excesses come at a cost to the wee guy be it tickets shirts or subscriptions. Until a salary cap with teeth is introduced football is fucked. A salary cap can't work people say. I think they're right unless it's turned into a moral issue.

The big six tried to grab power.. whats the difference now that the remaining 16 want to grab power by removing influential members from the big 6 at important meetings?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The big six tried to grab power.. whats the difference now that the remaining 16 want to grab power by removing influential members from the big 6 at important meetings?
    Nothing I dont remember hearing any big clubs say void either.

This Barber guy at Brighton needs to pipe down he was a cheerleader for void along with West Ham.

Jinky is right about wages I mean you could put a salary cap in tomorrow if you wanted the issue is some clubs esp oil ones not agree to it.

Sky are loving it perhaps someone should ask them as you love the fans why were you trying to PPV games at £15 when people were losing their jobs or on 80% furlough money ??

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Jinky is right about wages I mean you could put a salary cap in tomorrow if you wanted the issue is some clubs esp oil ones not agree to it.
    What would that solve?

We already have a curb on wages via FFP rules. That has succeeded in reducing insolvency across Europe due to over-paying the staff. Now you can only spend what you earn, which seems fair.

If you want a cap, why wouldn't you make sure Liverpool players cannot be paid more than Crewe Alexander players, or Marine Fc for that matter?

FFP protects fans from overspending owners, or from themselves in the case of fans who demand more and more spending,

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    What would that solve?

We already have a curb on wages via FFP rules. That has succeeded in reducing insolvency across Europe due to over-paying the staff. Now you can only spend what you earn, which seems fair.

If you want a cap, why wouldn't you make sure Liverpool players cannot be paid more than Crewe Alexander players, or Marine Fc for that matter?

FFP protects fans from overspending owners, or from themselves in the case of fans who demand more and more spending,
    I think like Jinky says is it acceptable to earn 200-300k a week ....???

You cant blame the player if offered but is it right morally....I guess that depends on your viewpoint.

No LFC players should get more than Crewe as they play at a higher level I mean you could cap it at £100k a week thats over £5m a year that is plenty.