Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 115154555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

I’m looking forward to it even though we have no clue yet as to when, where, how and how many.

And Noods, you are coming. No excuses, guest of honour.

Aye that’s him 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    N4C wasn't it, if that's the right poster, Mr FFP
    100 posts a day and then nothing. Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I’m looking forward to it even though we have no clue yet as to when, where, how and how many.

And Noods, you are coming. No excuses, guest of honour.
    definitely. Get his big arse up to Liverpool.
    If all else fails get him onto Facebook live !!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    100 posts a day and then nothing. Is that possible?
    I've done it a few times, but it's different with me, I've been mostly productive hypomanic for the majority of my life (low level bipolar disorder) when you're used to that and because your body and mind aren't supposed to run at the speed and intensity they do when hypomanic for such long periods, when you go to what is for most people a normal state, you feel absolutely exhausted and it can be confused with being depressed as many of the symptoms are the same, one of the phenomena of this experience for me is that I can suddenly lose all interest, desire or ability to indulge in things or do things I have always enjoyed immensely
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I've done it a few times, but it's different with me, I've been mostly productive hypomanic for the majority of my life (low level bipolar disorder) when you're used to that and because your body and mind aren't supposed to run at the speed and intensity they do when hypomanic for such long periods, when you go to what is for most people a normal state, you feel absolutely exhausted and it can be confused with being depressed as many of the symptoms are the same, one of the phenomena of this experience for me is that I can suddenly lose all interest, desire or ability to indulge in things or do things I have always enjoyed immensely
    Yes mate I've noticed that from you. Nothing wrong with that TBF, thats normal behaviour. But N4C was relentless, all the time for months then nothing.

And a decent lad at that.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Ha ha, you and me both !!!

Our Lfconline meet up has to happen. There's alot of lads on here I feel will get on just fine. And If anything kicks off we'll all get behind Darren 😂😂
    Haha defo. Imagine if we get refused entry to a nightclub. DX will sort it out!

Ever had a night out in Liverpool? It can be whatever we want it to be.
    Liverpool is one of if not the best night out in the UK. Newcastle probably sits alongside it, both awesome places.

I am serious about this, been on here for nearly 18 years, would be really good to meet a few of you.
    Most of the bellends have gone, so all good.
    Would like to get one or two back to meet up like NWR and Nigel ... what was his Forum name again??
    NWR changed his name to Toxteth O'grady I think?