Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: LFC Online Social Events

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'm in as well hopefully early season but i'll have to wait until the tickets come out.
    Also the ticketing is changing this season. To get into the ground you must hold a official LFC membership. So If you get a ticket yourself you'll be OK AS you've bought it through the club. but If you get a ticket through a 3rd party you get the ticket sent to a app on your phone which is linked to your membership.
    There's going to be tears at the turnstiles especially in the early games in the season.
    Will make it very difficult for us all to get to the same game if that's the case. Pretty much eliminates touts by the sounds of it.

I'm in as well hopefully early season but i'll have to wait until the tickets come out.
    Also the ticketing is changing this season. To get into the ground you must hold a official LFC membership. So If you get a ticket yourself you'll be OK AS you've bought it through the club. but If you get a ticket through a 3rd party you get the ticket sent to a app on your phone which is linked to your membership.
    There's going to be tears at the turnstiles especially in the early games in the season.
    I have a membership, loads of credits from 18/19 season on it which will still carry unto 2022/23 but i cant get to more than a few games a season so if there are other members on here who cant buy tkts in the early stages of the sales and would like to go to a game at short notice then i'd be happy to add them into the friends/family list when theres more details soon.

Is that designed to get more or less locals into the ground. How will it work with all the tour operators

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    I have a membership, loads of credits from 18/19 season on it which will still carry unto 2022/23 but i cant get to more than a few games a season so if there are other members on here who cant buy tkts in the early stages of the sales and would like to go to a game at short notice then i'd be happy to add them into the friends/family list when theres more details soon.
    Top man...

If you though tickets were hard to get before ,they're even harder now. Everyone attending a game must have a lfc membership so the ticket can go onto a app on your phone instead of the old card system.
    Though you can add family and friends onto your card as long as they have membership and they can use the match ticket. In other words before you had the match ticket on a fancard and anyone could use it were as now you put a photo and details on the app and it's checked at the turnstiles.
    I'll let yous all know how I get on at the Burnley match, hopefully I'm not standing outside the ground while the match is on !!
    Flying in Saturday morning, flying home Saturday night. So I'll be sensible for a change.

If you though tickets were hard to get before ,they're even harder now. Everyone attending a game must have a lfc membership so the ticket can go onto a app on your phone instead of the old card system.
    Though you can add family and friends onto your card as long as they have membership and they can use the match ticket. In other words before you had the match ticket on a fancard and anyone could use it were as now you put a photo and details on the app and it's checked at the turnstiles.
    I'll let yous all know how I get on at the Burnley match, hopefully I'm not standing outside the ground while the match is on !!
    Flying in Saturday morning, flying home Saturday night. So I'll be sensible for a change.
    I wonder how the travel companies get around this? Y'know the ones that charge outrageous prices for a ticket,hotel etc? I'd imagine theres a way around it for them but not Joe Public?.

Ian, have you ever got any via the "late availability " method?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I wonder how the travel companies get around this? Y'know the ones that charge outrageous prices for a ticket,hotel etc? I'd imagine theres a way around it for them but not Joe Public?.
    Probably charge a fee per head

Hospitality mate. They can be changed up to about a week before a game. It's funny how the £200+ tickets can be easily changed.

Ian, have you ever got any via the "late availability " method?
    I'm in a club and we have 19 cards with full credits. So hopefully 19 tickets for every home game.