Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: LFC Online Social Events

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Sound.

I get my second (Pfizer) tomorrow - hopefully as few symptoms as the first time - mild discomfort in the arm for a day, slightly dehydrated feeling for a few hours, that was it.

The Astra-Crowd seem to suffer more.
    They do, although fortunately I didn't have any post jab symptoms from mine, had my first about 6 weeks ago so should be expecting my second in the next 4-6 weeks
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Sound.

I get my second (Pfizer) tomorrow - hopefully as few symptoms as the first time - mild discomfort in the arm for a day, slightly dehydrated feeling for a few hours, that was it.

So you are sorted from tomorrow.

I was hoping for the Pfizer one - seems to be more effective and has less side effects.

Sound.

Apparently the 2nd one is worse?

That's what i've heard people say, but when it's done it's done ain't it

God knows when i'll be getting my first one, seems to have slown down I guess because rightly they're giving the 2nd's away to people first.

But i am 29 in june!!!! wonder if i'll get it for my birthday? knowing my luck I'll probably get covid instead.

EDIT yeah i heard astra 2nd more, not sure about the one you had, sorry missed that bit!! hopefully I get the one that doesn't give me a chance of a blood clot and only need 1 injection for now anyway..... (cus knowing my luck once more i'd get the clots)
    Last edited by Kev0909; 25th April 2021 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    So you are sorted from tomorrow.

I was hoping for the Pfizer one - seems to be more effective and has less side effects.
    Fingers crossed eh - obviously there will be new strains and so on, but the hope is that it eventually becomes a bit like Polio - exists, but doesn't have an impact on your daily life.

Suspect that, much like with Flu, there will be an annual booster in time.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Got my second Pfizer at 4pm.

No symptoms.

Naturally I could feel a bit poorly tomorrow or have a sore arm in bed but so far, so good.

Fixtures released 16th June.
    We'll be able to plan this get together?...........or have you all gone off the idea?

I haven’t gone off the idea.

Me, you ( Miller) Ian, Steveo are definitely in I think?

Correct tees - I’m in

I'm in as well hopefully early season but i'll have to wait until the tickets come out.
    Also the ticketing is changing this season. To get into the ground you must hold a official LFC membership. So If you get a ticket yourself you'll be OK AS you've bought it through the club. but If you get a ticket through a 3rd party you get the ticket sent to a app on your phone which is linked to your membership.
    There's going to be tears at the turnstiles especially in the early games in the season.